• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help!

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    Sorry for being such a newb, but what is the best programme to download to make hacks of games? I'm interested in doing my own but I haven't got the right equipment so if some-one could leave a few links for me for the equipment I would be very grateful

soul23

I dont think You can win...
    Years
    you can create program using Visual Basic, C++ etc. i use Visual Basic because they say its easy
    but i can only create a calculator its very to create a game(cause too young) C++ can create programs using text(im not sure)

here is the Visual Basic link: https://www.4shared.com/file/48912032/931a40f4/VISUAL6PORTABLE.html
    i dont have C++ sorry
    you can go to you tube for tutorials

Hope I help
    (if anyone could make a full tutorial about visual Basic ill give him/her a repu)

Back