• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HELP!

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
    Years
    Heres the team I used:

Torterra (you can use Empy) <-- useful for the second and champion battle
    Luxray <-- let it learn Crunch so it can tackle the 4th elite
    Staraptor <-- just a back-up so you can heal and revive the other pokemon
    Rapidash <-- good for the 1st, 3rd and 4th also champions. just give it moves like flare blitz etc.
    Alakazam (You can use Girafarig too ^^) <-- strong psychic and must be high in speed.
    Gyarados (with ice beam for that garchomp) <-- very powerful, and a good moveset.

It worked for me. ^^ Get them to about 55-65 in level wise, and the moves, just vary them to work with what your going up against. ^^

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
    The E4 is easy if your Pkmn are at a decent level. Just type match them and you'll do fine. The types the use are, in this order: Bug, Ground, Fire, Psychic. The Champ doesn't use any specific type but her lead is a Spiritomb if that helps you any.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Just keep battling the E4, don't waste your time training a completely new team. You can go to the rich people on Route 212 for money to buy items. You should at least be able to beat a few members of the E4, and every time you try you will gain a lot of experience until you will eventually be able to beat them. Really, it is not that difficult.

Years
    I used a tododile evolve wonders of trading eggs as my water
    Torterra
    Infernape
    a starvaptor is always good
    I used a abosnowman But not many people like it
    and then i used and Lucaro i think that way you should no probs beating them

redletters

The New Americans Clan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    my lvl 100 Electrivire with Ice Puck, Electric Punch, Low Kick and Earthquake beat al the elite 4 and the champ with out even blinking.

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
    Years
    I'm using these guys!

Palkia
    Torterra
    Machamp
    Hippowdon
    Quagsire
    Noctowl

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
    I used these guys for the Elite 4. They did very well and were hardly damaged.

Empoleon, lvl 62
    Roserade, lvl 61
    Rapidash, lvl 61
    Staraptor, lvl 60
    Weavile, lvl 60
    Luxray, lvl 60

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I used:

Torterra
    Staraptor
    Floatzel
    Steelix
    ???
    ???

(Cannot remember the last two. Will tell you when remembered)

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    whats best against the spirit bomb?
    yeah it doesnt have any weaknesses, and both of its defenses are high.
    so i suggest anything that has high atk or spatk that has a stab move that it is not resistant to....
    normal and psychic type moves have no effect and it resists poison.

*edit* fighting do not effect as well.

Back