• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELP!!!

Years
    I am a pokemon veteran with little experience since the first series, I just bought the platinum theme deck today, and I know very little of the pokemon in it apart from diglett, dugtrio etc.

I am glad I still get a shiny in it :), even if i have no clue as to what it is.

But I need serious help, because i loved it to bits, and I want to get into it again :).

Thankyou in advance :).

Ps, My msn is [email protected] me please.....

Last edited:
    Years
    I am a pokemon veteran with little experience since the first series, I just bought the platinum theme deck today, and I know very little of the pokemon in it apart from diglett, dugtrio etc.

I am glad I still get a shiny in it :), even if i have no clue as to what it is.

But I need serious help, because i loved it to bits, and I want to get into it again :).

Thankyou in advance :).

Ps, My msn is [email protected] me please.....

Well... which Platinum theme deck? There are multiple them decks from Platinum, and there are also multiple sets with Platinum in the name.

The core game hasn't really changed too much, though you may want to try the official site (which I think has some interactive instructions that will help you learn these changes). The best way to relearn the game would be to find a league near using using the official site's league locator and see if there is anyone willing to teach you the game.

Other than that, it's really just been that there are now 493 Pokemon to make cards from instead of only 151.

Years
    Well... which Platinum theme deck? There are multiple them decks from Platinum, and there are also multiple sets with Platinum in the name.

The core game hasn't really changed too much, though you may want to try the official site (which I think has some interactive instructions that will help you learn these changes). The best way to relearn the game would be to find a league near using using the official site's league locator and see if there is anyone willing to teach you the game.

Other than that, it's really just been that there are now 493 Pokemon to make cards from instead of only 151.

Oh sorry, It's the rebellion theme deck, Giratina is the shiny that comes with it.

Thanks for that. appreciate it.

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    The Same Basic Concept hasn't changed Very Much Mainly New Cards So You Should still have a idea of how things are also didn't the deck come with a Paper of Such Telling How to play it?

Back