• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
Years
  • I got a NZ Jirachi and one event for heartgold arceus and i put their items in my bag(game bag). Will they be useful if i give them the item back and then transfer them in heartgold?Or I have to get new ones because i plante the berries they had,so if i give them an another rowap berry than it hold for example,will the arceus do its job with the legendaries?Also,what was the NZ Jirachi holding?Please answer soon,but i would prefer an answer from t=someone that is absolutely sure about his answer!(someone who had tried or something like this)

Years
  • It's not the item that activates the event, it's whether the pokemon's catch data says "Had a fateful encounter at lv ??" or "Apparantely had a fateful encounter at lv ??"

You might try the help thread next time, tho.

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
  • It's not the item that activates the event, it's whether the pokemon's catch data says "Had a fateful encounter at lv ??" or "Apparantely had a fateful encounter at lv ??"

You might try the help thread next time, tho.

so does it matter if i don't give the items back?Also,are you sure about your answer?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • GengarNightmare pretty much summed it up for you really. The items given to each event Pokémon is not what activates a special event in the game, but rather the Pokémon itself considering you got it from a held event. So no, it does not matter if you give the item back as the event in HG/SS will still take place like normal. ...and yes, I'm sure. ;)

As for the item given to Jirachi to hold, it is a Liechi Berry. Closing as your question has been answered though, but please do use the HG/SS Help Thread next time.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back