• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • well, there's 'They Might Be Gients'
    and 'Inside Out' and yah, thouse are about all I lisen too XP

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • well, you could take up an isterment, might I recamend guitar?

Years
  • Forget that rock stuff lol,listen to some rap!We need more people here who do lol.G-Unit is awesome.pretend to like them lol.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hey, nobody's gonna be forgetting about rock and only listening to rap, k? we've gotta listen to whatever is pleasing to our ears no matter what the gerne. it's predjudice to shun a genre because what you've heard of it isn't good. for a long time i "hated rap" but that's only because what i'd heard was pretty bad. but now i'm into it. along with just about every type of music.
    but, my favorite bands are the apes, les savy fav, the doors, cream, and catch 22. i suggest looking into any of those.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Forced to like music? o_O;

Well, I guess you could start out by finding a local music channel or a popular radio station and just listening to it for a while. Make note of the songs you hear that you like and search for other songs by the same artist. By doing that, you should figure out the genre you like the most and you can start getting into other artists from said category. =o

Back