• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help!

Years
  • I've been losing sleep over this, I swear.
    I'm looking for a certain type of Pokémon Gijinka, the artist has done like the first three Dex's (I think, anyway)
    . I saw them a while back and I found a whole archive and I happily looked through them all. I'd love to find a website that keeps all of these, and I'd love to find out who the artist is.

Because I'm a new on here I can't post links to the pictures :( so just type into Google images 'Pokemon gijinka photobucket' and you'll see a fair few of them.
    If anyone does have a link for me with these, please help! They're the only Gijinka I can actually stand. Would also be preferred if they weren't on Photobucket, because I'm on my phone all the time and the mobile version of that is super sucky.

Oh god I'm so sorry for making two of these, as I said on my previous post I'm on my phone and idk how to delete this argh :(

Last edited:

Whistler

Questioner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2014
    Don't give up! Follow your dreams! Believe in yourself! That is my advice to you! :)

Back