• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help?

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2022
    Hi, I'm trying to do a rom where you play through Kanto and then Johto. However I want to stop the player from using any pokemon they caught in Kanto when they first get to Johto and then allow them to use them again after the 8th badge in johto?

Maybe get profesor elm to take all the pokemon off them but then he will give them back after the 8th johto Gym flag?

Was wondering if anyone had any idea how to do this?

I'm using Pokemon fire red btw
    Thank you

Last edited:
    Years
    Sounds like advanced scripting to me. Forgive me, I have no idea how to do that. In the meantime, I recommend you practice with scripting, so you may find a way to do it.​

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2022
    Okay I will, if anyone does know how to do ut let me know thank you

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2023
    i don't know if it will be an easy task but i suggest some checkpokemon type scripts

Back