• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilsprite

dreamer
    Years
    I know this may sound stupid but it says that feebas is in 6 tiles out of 400 what do they mean by 6 tiles??:\

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Sorry, but Community Questions/Feedback is for questions about the forums in general, not about pokemon. Please try to find the appropriate place for your posts, as we have many forums so you can specifically find where to put something to get more relevant answers, and it doesn't clutter up the rest of the forum this way.

*moved*

Andrea-chan

~In the shadows~
    Years
    First off, you posted this in the wrong forum. As it says in the description "This forum is NOT for Games".

And to get a Feebas you got to fish along Route 119. There are 6 different places to fish along Route 119 and that is where the 6 comes in.

Check this thread on how to catch a Feebas (go down till you see the part about it).
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=185

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Thank you so much Andrea for answering this question. Everything you said was perfect, and I couldn't have said it better myself.

Please use Simple Questions next time. It helps us reduce spam. The link to Simple Questions is in the group of stickies at the top of the R/S/E (GBA) forum and in my signature.

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back