• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjj

Beginning hacker
Years
  • I beat May, Ather I enter to the laboratory after Yann given the pok?dex of the departure, but the pokemon johto, kanto are not there, how the pok?dex changes into nationnal

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Umm... from what I understood of that, I think this or more or less a question about Pok?mon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, so I'll move it.

~moved~

Last edited:

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
  • You don't get the National Dex in Emerald until after you beat the Elite 4. In Ruby and Saphire, I think you can just starting trading over, and the PokeDex changes automatically.

Please, use Simple Questions next time you have a question. It helps us reduce spam, so it really helps you too. The link to Simple Questions is in my sig and in the group of stuck threads at the top of the R/S/E (GBA) forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back