• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help!

Phoenix Riley

Going 1000 Posts!
    Years
    Hiya,

Just recently i have notied that every so often i seem to get logged out of PC when im posts a PM or replying to a thread it will ask me to log in again. This has happend loads of times, would somebody be able to help me or tell me how i can overcome this?

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Are you cookied and did you tick "remember me" when you logged in?
    "Remember Me" works for multiple sessions .. without it, when you log in, you stay logged in for the time you browse PC. Once all PC windows are closed, you get logged out. That's how it works, doesn't it? o O;

I saw PPNSteve lurking around your userproflie earlier today Riley .. o O;

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Your session may time out while you take time to write a post. It's happened to me many times.
    That's if you take WAY too long to post. < < Half an hour? Fifteen minutes? Maybe an entire hour?
    Just keep plenty of windows open and keep clicking here and there.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Some posts do take that long, just so you know. I can't count the number of times I've lost posts because it logged me out; you're probably just used to the 10 second posting style of DCC. <_<;

Anyway, as I said, I get this problem too but it always goes away so long as you remember to check off that Remember Me box.

Phoenix Riley

Going 1000 Posts!
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    "Remember Me" works for multiple sessions .. without it, when you log in, you stay logged in for the time you browse PC. Once all PC windows are closed, you get logged out. That's how it works, doesn't it? o O;

I saw PPNSteve lurking around your userproflie earlier today Riley .. o O;

What is cookied? because when i first got back i like tried to log out as it logged me in and it said all cookies cleared and i didnt think much off it.

Max - Im scared.....

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    "Cookies" are basically the server's way of remembering you when you visit. When you log out, all your cookies are cleared so the server won't remember you and you won't be logged in anymore.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    So all you have to do to fix the problem is place a tick the Remember Me box when you log in, and before you leave, click Log Out. So you log out completely.

Phoenix Riley

Going 1000 Posts!
    Years
    I do all that stuff but all of a sudden the screen will tell me to long in again and it is so anoyying. I click remeber me everytime but it is SO anoyying and i dont know how to stop it happening.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Clear your cookies and try again? I don't know; it's always worked for me o.o [I mean, if you're checking the "Remember Me" box and it's still not remembering you.]

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2006
    I have thesame problem; after 5 minutes my accound logs out.
    It isn't so much trouble to re-login, but it's quit annoiing.

Back