• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    Anyone ever play DarkDooms 3000's Pokemon Illusion game?? If so, can you plz tell me how to hide?

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • just so you know, people don't appreciate being called idiots and are less likely to help you if you call them childish names.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    wow! are you calling me childish? maybe you missed his whole comment....WOW! I am amazed! This happens all the time! I called him an idiot beacuse he made an idiotic post... whether or not you take offense to that is your own problem! Dashiel do not call me an idiot..beacuse I didn't do anything idiotic...nor do I act idiotic...I made a bad choice of posting here...that's not idiotic that is a mistake...maybe you heard of em' I'm sure you made quite of few in your day....

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    i didn't know he was trying to help..sorry I thought he was trying to be a smart-a** sorry...i dont usally call ppl idiots unless they are acting like one...he was trying to help I guess...

Well, um..go ahead and close the thread....

Back