• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
  • I need a new avotor or what ever it's called.I looked at all the ones pc gives you.Can someone make one or somthing like that.I know you can close this but keep this open intill April 23 so i can get one thanks! :)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • there's a lot of "something else" in the world besides Pokemon? I can't draw so don't look at me... but our talented artist in PC do need a bit of guidelines? ^_^;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • *moves to Mixed Art* Since this is a request, I'm sure the artists there can handle it. ^_^;

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    Do you think you can get this.Just click on the picture.
    So, do you just want that monster truck resized as a avatar? If so, I can do that real quick for you.

Edit: Just case that was what you wanted, here it is. Enjoy... I think :P.

Last edited:

Anala

Ajula..?ZOMG MY SHINY UMBREON!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2009
    what do you have in mind? It's possible that I may be able to do something. ^_^

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Okay, um. This thread is from 2004.
    Please try not to post in threads that haven't been posted in for more than a month.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back