• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

helping hand's sprites

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    thanx jedite...NO ONE LIKES MY SPRITES BUT U AND COREY!!!!! UGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey shouldn't you put your sister in that line also? Also did you touch up that sprite alittle. I'll still use the other one jsut wanted to know if you had fixed it or ot.

.:Bloody--Emo--With--A--Rose:.

Kiss Me-I'mCONTAGIOUS**!
    Years
    here

i got bored and here u can adopt one if u like ask for permission..../__\ helping hand's sprites helping hand's sprites C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures .... helping hand's sprites helping hand's spritesmy 2nd trainer team lightning grunt.... helping hand's sprites my best trainer team moltres grunt.... helping hand's sprites

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Can i get a rapidash and ---> this guy
    helping hand's sprites

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    Draik said:
    Why rush on sprites? Also, thanks for the PM, it's very funny.

Really, re-read the HoTS rules again.

Also, I'm not harsh. I'm just critquing.

well your going harsh on your Critiquing

and you know how you said about grammer, you need to work on this grammer

you spell Critiquing like this

Critiquing

not critquing

Years
    ill take a haunter ralts fusion and a haunter recolor
    (offtopic)i know ur using paint and i did to but you should try PiantBox PM me for the site and info

Back