• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here I am!

PokePrincess

ポケ姫
Years
  • Hello! :]
    My name is Amy, I'm 16, and I've been playing Pokemon for nine years or so..
    My favorite is Blastoise, yay! <33
    The games I've played are Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Leaf Green, Sapphire, Diamond, and...I think that's it x]
    I'm not really *good* at Pokemon (my 10 year old cousin can easily beat me in a battle), but it's so fun, right?
    Anyway, I'm new, so I hope I can make lots of friends here! Toodles!

~PokePrincess~

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'm sure you'll make a lot of new friends here and welcome to PokeCommunity :) It really is great for you to join us here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'd be glad to help.

Have Fun,
    f l a s h

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to the forums, Amy~.

Hope you have fun around here. ^^

I look forward to seeing you around the forums, buuut remember to take a look at the rules before posting around like crazy. xD

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Hi there Amy. Welcome to the forums!

Have fun, and be active.

-MetalGardevoir

Years
  • Hiya! Great to see a new face. I agree, I like your icon, XD. I'm no good in Pokemon without a guidebook, and I have younger cousins who plow through the games like bread and butter. O_o

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Hello there! *waves hand from the back of the room*
    I'm Yoshi. Welcome and enjoy the community.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Welcome to PC! This place is great, I'm sure you'll love it!

:3

Back