• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here I am.

Responsive

Passable Automaton
Years
    • CA
    • Seen Aug 9, 2015
    Hi there, name's AM. All caps. Thank you. My pronouns are he/him but I don't really mind regardless.

I'm eighteen. I've been playing Pokemon for ten years, which I guess isn't that long, but whatever.

I haven't been as into the more recent games but Sinnoh is my favorite region.

I haven't really used a forum in ages so bear with me if activity is sparse, eheh.

Aside from Pokemon, I'm pretty invested in video games in general, some of my favorites being The Wolf Among Us, The Witcher, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, TF2, etc.

Beyond that, I also pour quite a bit of my energy into psychology, philosophy, and anything related to artificial intelligence. I'm also critically and begrudgingly still into Homestuck, which is unfortunate.

I'm mostly here on a friend's recommendation but I guess it's a cool idea to try and get involved, so? Hi. Feel free to talk to me. My Skype is also available on request.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hey AM welcome to the forums!

Its longer than me haha but thats really cool what game did you start with?

Sinnoh is great though it was always a fav to me especially with all its cool pokemon and team galactic.

Theres alot of people into homestuck and we got a whole section on different videogames so im sure youll fit right it :D

Well thats good always good to give things a try :)
    If you ever have any questions or wanna chat you can always vm or pm me and i hope to see you around the forums ^^

Years
  • Welcome to you too AM, and I hope you're enjoying everything so far.

So, interesting taste you have with games there. Our Video Games board has some nice discussions on gaming so consider looking around there, and we have a Homestuck club in Fan Clubs & Groups as well so it's there if you want to look around. Just some suggestions, but do take your time exploring because you may find something new to love.

Hopefully you do stick around with us, and hey I'm always available for a chat so drop me a visitor message whenever you happen to be looking at my profile. I'll be sure to catch you soon!

Years
  • Whoever recommended you is pretty cool already. Welcome, AM! Awesome to have you here. =)

Ten years is a looong time imo aha. I've been into Pokemon since 1999 or so which is insane thinking about since we've both been fans for over half of our lifetimes. On the topic of Sinnoh I really am hoping for a remake myself, can't imagine its beautifulness if we were to get it in, say, the seventh or eighth generation. :'(

Anyways, have fun here and let us know if you need help!

Back