• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

here I go round again again again

samu

hard like whiplash
Years
  • after rekindling my love with pokemon, again.

I'm back, I hope, for a good long time, this time!

^_^;

Hi, I used to post here more than a year ago actively for a while. Even made trainer cards! Then my GBA and pokemon games got stolen and I kinda lost hope for posting here..

:<

But I've got new ones, and a DS now.

So~ yes! I'M EVEN GOING TO POKEMON'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY TOMORROW IN HOUSTON. ;3

Ahh~ I've missed this place. ;_;

hi!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • ^How on earth do you know so many long words. XDDD

Anyway! Hi! Welcome back, Sorry to hear that your games were stolen. Hope you found them again. Don't forgot the check out the rules again, and send me a PM if you have any futher problems or want a friend.

Years
  • @ Drummershuff: Some people like to learn new words. I'm not one of them, sadly, so my vocabulary is terrible. x_X;

Anyway... you sound familiar @_@ I'm glad to see that you came back though :3 Your little trainer card is cute. ^^
    I hope you have another good time here, no matter how long you stay for. ^^

Back