• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here is my Fakemon....and eggs Oh and i need help!!!

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
Years
  • Okay I'm gonna show you my Fakemon design, First fakemon i have made...
    And My eggs...

Okay Fakemon:

Oh and I need help!!!!
    I am trying to add this to my Pokemon game Galactic Eclipse, But....
    It is too small.... When i try to resize it it turns all Ugly and Distortioned Any help?

Oh and i used MS Paint, Macromedia Fireworks MX And GIMP 2.6
    Please help me!!

Moving on to the eggs...

So if any one can help me, I would thank them, A million times.... Oh and... Tnks for watching and IF You tried to help me on my question
    Tnks X4

Anarth

Cyrus Fangirl
    Years
  • They look okay. With the eggs, Maybe you could change the shading so its all flowing.. Instead of looking copy&pasteish.

Oh and NEVER save in .jpg Always save in .png If you havnt noticed, .jpg distorts the colours.

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
    Years
  • Huh?

open paint make the canvas 64x64 pixels then paste youre sprite there and make the BG match. Re-index and insert.

Huh? I have no idea what you are saying, are you saying that i
    should

open paint into a 64x64 canvas then paste your sprite..( I understanded that) Make the BG Match. Re-Index and insert( Did'nt understand that)
    Oh and This is not a hack, It's a game made on RMXP... So could you try to say That again.... Try to say it a bit simpler, Thanks!!!

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
    Years
  • well i dont know about RMXP but BG=background color. cuz when you paste in the sprite its current bacground might not match the paint background. Index=making the sprite 16 colors and pallette editing so the BG is transparent in the game. TUT: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=146903 not sure if its necessary for RMXP though.

RMXP Has a built in a Index thingier.... So that's alreay done... But what i need help is Resizing, Making the sprite bigger, Without making it look bad... Any help? Misty Sama, or anyone else?

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
    Years
  • with RMXP do the sprites stll have to be 64x64 or is it anothe size? either way do this:

1.open paint
    2.in paint go to image->attributes. youll get a box with a width and height setting change both to 64x64 or whatever RMXP needs,being sure to have the units set to pixels.
    3.open your sprite and copy/paste it into the paint document you made in step 2.
    4.save it. being sure to make it png.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • The only way I could se resizing it would make it much larger like 4 times bigger. I don't see why it has to be bigger, is there a reason. And I assume work will be done on it because the shading is off and the random bumps on both sides of it's head look weird. Sorry I couldn't help more.

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
    Years
  • The only way I could se resizing it would make it much larger like 4 times bigger. I don't see why it has to be bigger, is there a reason. And I assume work will be done on it because the shading is off and the random bumps on both sides of it's head look weird. Sorry I couldn't help more.

It's because In the game it look too small, It needs to be bigger

Just like you said, Each Pizel Would have to be 4x Bigger so
    Yeah i need it to be 4 times bigger... I think...

Years
  • There is no way to do what you're asking. You'll have to make a new sprite in the size you want, unless you want an odd, pixel-y thing.

Anyway, your sprites have been saved as jpeg, which makes them unable to be criticized in detail. From what I can tell, your outlines are rough, and the anatomy is unrealistic and disproportionate.

And the eggs? Why would eggs have body parts from the full-grown pokemon on them?

Anarth

Cyrus Fangirl
    Years
  • Anyway, your sprites have been saved as jpeg, which makes them unable to be criticized in detail. From what I can tell, your outlines are rough, and the anatomy is unrealistic and disproportionate.

I mentioned the .jpg thing. Its annoying since it means you cant critique about the colours/shading/outline since it screws it up. -_-

Back