• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here it comes! The Viewtiful new sequel!

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    Yes, a sequel to one of the greatest platformers of all time, Viewtiful Joe, is coming, or so EGM is rumoring. Until it's finally confirmed, people can post ideas for the sequel. I think there should be a 1-4 player mode, so you can play through the game with three friends. Imagine it, Joe beating the snot out of Biankys(Robot Guy) in slow motion, Alastor using his signature move "Round Trip", destroying 7 robots. Then, you see Silvia mach-speeding across the screen, destroying every robot in her path. Then, Captain Blue just punches and kicks rows and rows of Biankys in good old fashion. All of this, happening at the same time. Imagine the possibilities!

Post your ideas. Although I doubt many people will post. Considering Joe is in Sonic the Rat's shadow. And for no reason too! Joe is just as good as that 2''00 inch tall rodent. Same thing goes for Mario too. Joe deserves the recognition Sonic and Mario get.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    V joe is the first last and only platform game i have enjoyed. it's pretty much the best.
    in this one i've read that you can play as joe or his girlfriend from the begining of the game, rather than unlocking her later. but i think that a mutliplayer would be awesome, it would get so out of control what with people going mach and slow. it would be really fun.
    now i just have to beat the first one... i forget which game took it's place as my primary game... but now that i've just beaten HP prizoner of azkaban, i might plug it in again

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • It's already been confirmed I believe...You'll also be able to play as Sylvia right off the bat so that's good news...meh meh meh

Pom pom's and all

Back