• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here lies my sanity. He died of fan-fiction.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Hello BadSheep, what a surprise! ;)

Thanks for the questions, I was beginning to wonder if I would have to bump the thread.

Yea, I am full of surprises. My next trick will be bumping the thread at least one more time with some more questions! I expect an applause at the end of this trick.

Favorite pokemon game?

When you retire in a long time, do you plan on writing full time?

Favorite genre to write in?

Favorite view to write in (1st, etc)?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Wahoo, more questions! Let's get this party started!

I'm torn between Crystal and Emerald, but I'd have to go with Crystal since it's a step forwards in every regard, whereas Emerald lost a few things in the newer generation. Then again... Emerald does have the Battle Frontier... arrgh, it's so hard to choose!

Hard to say how I'll feel about writing in fifty years, but at this point, I'd say why not?

Fantasy and Science-Fiction. I can't just pick one.

I prefer the third person perspective, from a limited omniscient point of view, but I have done some work in first person as well. I just feel that third person offers more flexibility.

There's that. Keep the questions coming, and I'll keep the answers coming.

Thats cool! I love science fiction, and when I write (I want to get into it more), I generally do first person because I guess it comes more natural to me. I generally like writing poems! Well this isn't about me... so I am going to keep the questions coming!

Do like killing off characters in your stories?

If you had to have one superpower that isn't conventional (invisibility, flying, etc), what would it be and why?

Favorite science other than chemistry?

If you had the chance, you want to be a master alchemist wizard?

thats enough...for now haha

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    A third batch of questions... how exciting!

Someone hasn't read Through the Aura... the answer to that is yes, by the way. I'm no George R. R. Martin, but I can and will kill large numbers of characters at one moment.

Time travel, with the condition that I can take personal effects with me. I'd make a fortune selling chocolate to kings and queens of the sixteenth century, invest in the rising companies of the twentieth century, and spend the rest of my life writing fan-fiction from my mansion in a tropical island while being massaged by a harem of beautiful women. Yikes, that got creepy fast. Er-hem, next question.

Well... there's biology, chemistry, or physics... along with their subcategories, but still, it's like asking if I prefer biology or physics. I'll take electrical physics.

Uhm, who wouldn't? I suppose there's a lot of contextual and conditions to go along with that, but I suppose odds are it's ultimately to my benefit, so I'll say yes.

Alright, glad to know I could answer more of your questions. In the event you get your own thread here, I'll be sure to return the favor.

My original plan was to get 20 posts on here to do just that, ask questions so I could post. But, I realized this much more than that. It is getting to know people within the community and developing closer ties to everyone within the community, regardless where people usually post. THAT is the point of the section, and there is no reason to flood the sub forum with a spam of questions simply for people to spam their own threads about themselves when they only have exactly 21 posts in total. Therefore, I will only ask questions if I truly care to know the person or actually want to befriend them. I am defeating the purpose of the section altogether if I do not. I will be posting my own thread at 500 posts because by then, many people will recognize my name and actually want to ask me questions. there would be a purpose to my thread.

Despite this, I do not want to burden people with my infinite questions. Do you wish for me to continue the barrage of questions? Ill slow down too if ya want.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Of course. If you want to be clever, you could try what I did, and leave answers for which I have to provide questions, just like in #27 and #28, above.

Never thought of that. Then a barrage of answers I shall deliver...

Meatloaf

Riolu

Vf^2 = Vi^2 + 2a∆x

∆V = IR

$1 million

ORAS

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Say, you've known two lovely ladies and the two of them, which we shall name as Katherine and Catherine respectively, represent different ideologies about life, and relationships with people.

Katherine, as a representation of Law, prefers a commitment to a lifelong relationship and she would want you to accept that your life is better off living a long, stable, but unexciting lifestyle.

Catherine, as a representation of Chaos, prefers a life of excitement and unpredictability, and she would that you should be not concerned about the nuances of age and live life as recklessly as possible.

Who do you prefer? Katherine or Catherine?

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    How do you feel about being one of the biggest bandwagon targets in The Underground

Years
    Bardan!

- What is your favorite element on the Periodic Table and why?

- What do you do to get your creative juices flowing to write? Or does it come naturally and you don't need to do anything?

- The last chemical you would ever want to work with?

Back