• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Here's a question..

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    So I'm trying to grow some Oran Berries but i only seem to get 2 ever time i plant one. My question is how can i get more than two. I've heard of people growing 5 i know you need mulch but which kind would work best.

Ibis

flyin' with Lugia!
    Years
    Actually, you DON'T need to use mulch. I've grown the maximum number of Berries on all of my plants without using mulch. You CAN use mulch to help it out, but what is most important is making sure you water it consistently throughout its growing cycle.

Water it when it is planted, water it again when it's starting to grow, water it again when it's sprouting, water it again when it's flowering, etc.

Watch the soil! Don't let the soil become orange/tan colored/too light colored. Keep the soil moist and dark and you should be fine.

:)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Ibis has it - watering the plants in each stage of its growth will determine how many berries you get out of it. Mulches help with controlling how they grow so it's easier to get them at each stage or whatnot.

Use the Help thread sticky at the top of this section the next time you have a question, please. Answred, so closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back