• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here's an idea for a themed list

Asrodrig

#1 Meowth fan
Years
  • Any feedback would be helpful. I think it has potential to be either really good or really bad.

Jolteon (Timid)
    Thunder
    Shadow Ball
    Hidden Power Grass
    Baton Pass

Vaporeon (Bold)
    Baton Pass
    Wish
    Surf
    Ice Beam

Flareon (Adamant)
    Fire Fang
    Bite
    Iron Tail
    Return

Espeon (Timid)
    Substitute
    Psychic
    Shadow Ball
    Hidden Power Ground

Umbreon (Careful)
    Curse
    Payback
    Wish
    Protect

Leafeon (Jolly)
    Swords Dance
    Leaf Blade
    X-Scissor
    Synthesis

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • It would help people rate your team if you give your team's EVS, held items and what they do in the team eg: sweep, wall, tank,etc.
    Oh, and for Jolteon, Thunderbolt>Thunder and theres no need for Baton Pass since Jolteon will have little to be passing. Try Rest, and give Jolteon a Lum Berry, or Signal Beam ,and give Jolteon Choice Specs, or TWave/Double Team with Leftovers.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes, you need Thunderbolt, not Thunder. However, you should keep Baton Pass, for "dry-passing". This works by you choosing Baton Pass on the first turn Jolteon's out. As switches happen first, you see their Jolteon counter, and can switch to an appropriate pokemon, i.e. Leafeon to hit a Swampert, or Vaporeon to hit a Gliscor.

Tbh, Flareon is bad...particularly with that set. Try this:

Flareon @ Life Orb
    Lonely
    192 Atk / 192 SpA / 124 Spe

Fire Blast
    Superpower
    Hidden Power Grass
    Return

I've noticed you've got the moves off a Choice Band set...but you'd have to play this team in OU, where Flareon would be easily stopped. You may think it's odd to be running special attacks, right? However, Flareon has a higher attack stat than Entei, and most of his sets are special based and do well enough...

Synthesis is ok on Leafeon....but Tyranitar is incredibly common, so you'll often find Sand Stream messing up your recovery. For that reason, I personally would go with Quick Attack. However, both options are fine...

But please, give us EVs and items, as whilst your movesets look right, you may have EV'd the other pokemon all wrong..

Back