• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here's another intro post~

Aiirisu

Elegant Outrage
    Years
    Hey, guys. I'm Aiirisu. Long-time competitive VGC player, Showdown Bully, social media monster, idol-lover, and Pokecommunity lurker. Finally decided to join PC to add my own input into threads and to become good friends with other fans. I'm currently trying to get deeper into the TCG as well, but it'll take some more time before I'm able to be at a higher level. Anyways, nice to be here~
    (っ^▿^)??????

tioeduardo27

tioeduardo
    Years
    Hi Aiirisu! Nice to meet you! Nice description, short but very descriptive! Haha

I'm also starting on the TCG, but I don't think I'll be going to the high level competitive aspect of it. Probably I'll only be an amateur collector who collects the theme decks (which I have only got 5 of them, there's a lot to buy)...

Well, welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy it!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Aw, welcome, bud! It's great that you've finally decided to join; and it's awesomeeee to meet you! Welcome, welcome and I hope you're having a great evening. :3

But yeah, we have a lot of new friends and threads here, so you can join up to join in the discussion anytime you feel like it! We also have a showdown server, and a battle center in case you're interested! Also a faaab TCG board if you want to check that out too. <33

Gimme a friend request, or a message anytime you wanna say hi! And I'll hopefully see you again soon. <33

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's fun to be lurking PokéCommunity, but it could turn into even more of an enjoyable experience if we join and take part in the forum ourselves, so I'm glad that you've decided to join us, dear!

It's good to see that you are trying to get more into TCG scene; for that, you should definitely check out our Trading Card Game board as Dragon has pointed out. We've got many people there that are an expert in this particular aspect, and I believe they're definitely able to help. I've been a follower of TCG before myself, but lately, my interest has sort of started to dwindle, unfortunately; hopefully, this will change in future.

I hope you like yourself here Aiirisu, and enjoy every once of your visits! I'm always here if you wish to chat, so please feel free to drop message on my profile any time you like. See you around!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Welcome Aiirisu!

Well im glad u did i stalked around the forums for a year before i joined lol.

Im not a giant fan of tcg battling but i would if i would buy more cards lol and maybe learn how to play and idk develop a strategy haha.

I think you'll enjoy the community to give ur input and you will Definately make plenty of friends here! Haha anyways welcome to the forums if u have any questions or just wanna talk or say hi drop me a vm or pm :)

Years
    I have to say, that Iris theme you're sporting is just so adorable! I kinda love the character myself, even if she gets hated a lot in the anime but there's so much more to her in my opinion. Welcome to PC by the way, Aiirisu!

Peitharchia and Dragon pretty much covered the bulk of what I was going to say, but that won't stop me doing my bit as well. The Trading Card Game board could be a good one for you, based on what they said earlier. I also noticed you like competitive battling as well, and we have a Showdown server you can visit. I'm not sure if the battles are functioning well right now (there was a recent hacking attack on Showdown so it's been hard to get everything built back up) but it's still a great place to talk with fellow PC members as well.

Anyways, I hope you can make loads of new friends and even if it's not much, you'll still enjoy whatever the forum throws at you in the end. Have an awesome time, and if you need a bit of help you can always ask myself or any staff members!

- Hikamaru

The TCG is awesome.. though I've never actually played it. ;~; But I can safely say I'm addicted to Pokemon TCG for the GBC and the card artwork! :D True fan right here. lool

Anyways, welcome to the forum, Aiirisu! Awesome to meet you. Always a good choice to join and start getting involved given the many things to do around the community so I'm especially glad that you've made this choice. Now is a really good time to immerse yourself in PokeCommunity too due to all the ORAS hype.

Nice to have you aboard and enjoy your time! Don't be afraid to ask us if there's ever anything you need.

Back