• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here's my video game collection!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oh GOD!

This is so awesome, I could almost get a heart attack!

...You work for Nintendo, do you?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I'll give you a Subspace Bomb for free for an extra 2,500,000 PokeDollars or 5000 Brawl Coins. Plus, my collection is tiny compared to yours.

Poké!

And as the world ends...
    Years
  • DANG! a lot of games I don't have but want like the collector's edition Majora's Mask you have. I have some of those systems like the N64, SNES, NES, NDS, GBA, GBC, and a GB. i even have that Mario toy on the 3rd TV. I have no games for my SNES though... although... I have a friend who has a Virtual Boy and another whose Mom works at the Nintendo of America headquarters in Redmond, Washington(I live in that state, not too far from there either.). :p

RedRULES

Dragon Breeder
    Years
  • *hyperventilates and dies*

ARGH!!!!!

i need it all....

Americans get such cooler pokemon merch than australia.. *sniffle*

CollinP

My Avi Evolved
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2009
    That's What I Call A Nintendo Fan! I've Only Ever Had Half Of All That Stuff!!! WOW!

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    Drools, That is freaking awesome.Must have cost some $$$$.
    That rocks too much.

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    0.o That's has to be at leasy $2000 on video games...dude if you are rich that might be normal but looking at your room...

Years
  • 0_0

Damn. And I thought MY collection was big. Then again, I collect Sony products. Funny how you have a Dreamcast just sitting there. Bet it's hell cleaning up your room....XD

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • Holly Crap!?!?

Either your realy ritch, or youve been to a hell of a lota garage sales. How many DS's you got! I havent seen so much Nintendo stuff owned by ine person in one place since....... never. Amazing, A little wierd, but amazing.

Thats realy cool. I woudent lik ethe clutter very much though.

Back