• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here's my video game collection!

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
  • By the goddess!
    I envy you for having so many video games, and video game merchandise. As long as you have Fire Emblem, or EarthBound, we'll be best friends XD
    Of course, if you have Zelda, that's even better.

SuperBeano11

Pokemon Hacker
    Years
  • Went;bt493 said:
    God heavens of my goodness, how many GBA's & DS's do you have? O___O

And... that's more GC controllers than I have ever had for all my consoles together @_@
    why would you have gc controllers for other consles expet for wii?

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2010
    oh my gosh i thought i was ok but ur collection makes mine look like it belongs on training wheels or something i got a psp with about 10 games and a ds with about 12 games and a game boy with about 8 games and i lost some and a ps2 with around 15 an old xbox with about 7 and a wii with about 7. ive been playing video games since i was young 5 i think

ps - i did not count the number of games i am taking random guesses except for the ds games but the guesses are close

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2010
    Hefestus;bt34694 said:
    if thats your room...then where do you sleep?

i was wondering that 2 seriously unless u got like a whole floor of a house or something for ur room cause how does it hold so much games

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
    Years
  • Epic collection but you would have more money if you would wise up and sell it I bet most of those things just collect dust now.

lusterclaw

learning trainer
    Years
  • i used to have every one of those but to much controllers fot a 64 and the DS DSL DSI. ive have the DSIXL to big and your GBA games what happens if your 64 dies or the sega master system but the gamecube i still have. can you even keep track of your profile in everyone of those games. expeshely if you have a R4 that will add 100 DS games. But my favorite game out of the stack is the first super smash bro. menlee and BRAWL. i looked at everyting but 1 is missin if you collected OLD CONSOLES so do you have a GAMEBOY MICRO there tiny DX

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Holy Crap dude i wish i had that much pokemon games i only got sapphire and they dont sell most of them anymore you should sell a couple of them to me man all i want is soulsilver for ds haha

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    hi fi wi fi;bt39751 said:
    Epic collection but you would have more money if you would wise up and sell it I bet most of those things just collect dust now.
    'Wise up'? The reason Jeremy has these things plugged in and set up is to use them.

Back