• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HERiiTAGE...?

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
    Pure Puerto Rican. I know every word of spanish, but it takes me awhile to remember what's the word.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'm mostly Norwegian. My dad's side are all 100% Norwegian, so that's where that portion of me comes from. XD; From my mom's side, I believe it's mostly German with a bit of Irish thrown in. *mutt*

~Kelsey

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    I'm 100% Korean! My parents were born in South Korea but I was born in America.

Unfortunately, some of my idiotic classmates like to poke fun at me for it at times.

... Which usually results in them getting a punch in the face.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Hehe, I was born in Canada, but my great great great grandmother is aboriginal (im like.. the last generation of it..XD), my grandpa was Lithuanian :D and then my mom's parents are english :D... oh and also i'm a tad bit irish as well... this is what i ahve been told.. oh and if you don't believe me bout the Lithuanian part.. check my last name.. its "Stonkus" :D:D

Lucid

Mostly German on both sides, a little bit of Dutch, but more so French on my mother's side, and a little bit of Indian on my father's.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I'm Filipino/American ^.^

But I suppose you could TECHNICALLY say I'm part Canadian, since my grandma was from there. But then, you could also say I'm Irish, English, Scottish, Chinese, Malaysian and Spanish all the same.

So I'll go with Filipino/American =D

People have mistaken me for being Portuguese, Italian, Lebonese, and Mexican before, which I really don't mind x3 I guess I look diverse.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    I'm mostly Norwegian. My dad's side are all 100% Norwegian, so that's where that portion of me comes from. XD; From my mom's side, I believe it's mostly German with a bit of Irish thrown in. *mutt*

~Kelsey
    Sweet! My dad's family is all Norwegian too :3 But my mom's half German, a little bit English and nearly half Swedish.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I was born in Australia and never been anywhere else besides Australia..though my Dad was Enlish..well for only a few years then he came to Aus! XD

<3 Nica--Doesnt have any heritage that doesn't speak English XD

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    My mother only has two nationalities in her; my father has a few.

I am:
    Armenian
    Irish
    French
    German
    Indian
    Native American

Interesting mix, to say the least.

Years
    I'm a European Mutt, like a lot of other people here. :D

It's mainly German on my mother's side... I'm not sure about my father's side though. I think I remember hearing Finnish, and some other European nations. Also, I'm a little bit Native American (my grandfather counts as one under the law, but my father and I do/did not). ^^;;

Back