• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herlo! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2009
    Technically, these are Samsons sprites, and as such, we do not own them, or the rights to make changes to them. Now, if Samson oks this project, then I could be able to make icons for these, but until he does, this is a very touchy subject.

Yes, they are, but technically its writen there ,that "FAKEMON + BACKSPRITES RELEASED TO PUBLIC and
    YUP. these are public property. no point in acting like i can stop you from using them ;) "

So, I think that we can use them freely .

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh my. I'm sure everyone else has said this already, but these really have an 'official' feel to them, like they could easily be placed in a game without looking out of place. The designs and concepts are as great as the sprite work, which is phenomenal!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    damn dude these are awsome!
    btw dony kno y im asking but
    could i use these for me hack plz I'll tottally give
    you FULL credit for them
    thanx!

-Raiger117

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • the renovation continues...

Zambrill
    Zamizock
    Algimal
    Algal
    Coralmae
    Alguy
    Moraceal

more to come.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Herlo! :)
    Zambrill
    The outlining on the right side seems way to thick. I think it's the black on the yellow, but it does not seem to fit right. You should definitely tone that down a bit. Otherwise it's a very well crafted sprite, although simple. The only other thing is the bottom is too square before leading to the tail... it's a bit awkward since bird anatomy is nothing like that.
    Zamizock
    His right foot just seems a bit strange in the rear, the crook in the back claw is just a bit too crooked. it could probably be cleaned up a bit to make it more natual looking. as for the rest of the anatomy, it's a bit "different". It is unlike any bird i've ever seen, but it is still, regardless, a good sprite. Need i say your shading is wonderful? One other minor thing is the bottom seems too square as well, and the black outline on the yellow is a bit too dark...maybe brown it up?
    Algimal
    This one looks great! The only thing that really could be critisized here is the black on the top right mos leaf, and the one black pixel on algimal's left arm. These dark pixels seem a bit too dark.
    Algal
    I have not much to crit here except the shading on the sprites right side. It seems a bit too bright where the light green tone is...it seems it should be darker under the "scarf".
    Coralmae
    I have nothing on this one. The pose, shading, and all looks great. very nicely done.
    Alguy
    Moraceal
    The outlining on both of these two have the same problem, it seems to dark... the black does. Especially on moraceal's back where the light tan dorsel runs. It seems like it should be a lighter tone...maybe a brown again? I do like the new moraceal better than the old one though...

Overall, your sprites are wonderful! You don't need to be reminded that a million times though, since you know it's true. I strive to be as great of a sprite as you are. Great job, keep up the awesome works and wonderful idea!

Keep Spriting!

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I like your Fakemon. But, it would be nice if several things could happen. For one, they should probably at least be on a transparent background. Another thing is that the last batch look too, well, fake. Maybe rearrange them a little, so they look more like creatures? Besides that, nice work.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • before i post more, there are a few things to note:

1. i am dropping some pokes from the original post. of these include the fusiresp line, ultiwren line, dandel line, and the alternate eevolutions. why? well, i feel as if the need for them is no longer here. i don't plan on renovating them. straight in the bin they go.

2. these renovations may vary from how different they are to the original sprites. some are radically different while others seem untouched. to you, they may seem untouched, but i see a world of difference in each one.

the renovation continues...

Slugarid
    Bouldect
    Bouldund
    Insecreep
    Insecrawl