• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herlo! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    i should be venturing into other types of pixel art, but Chaos Black is currently in hiatus due to a lack of, well, good hackers. since i've finished all the backsprites, i don't want to waste my time doing extra sprite work for a hack that may not even be in the process of creation any longer. if it turns out Chaos Black comes to an end, i plan to release ALL of my sprites to the public for free use.

oh yeah, i have a hack, dont I.

still dont know what im doing with it tho, either it will forever be hiatus XD, or i will pawn it off to someone to finish and just oversee it. it will never be cancilled. NEVER

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years

I really like this one even though I cant stand jynx or anyone that looks like it. I love the coloring and shading

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Litrid

Certified Poke Ball
    Years
    very nice Samson I suggest that you send these to gamefreak so they can be used in the third DS game there very good see if you can make an Abra Pre ev I would love to see that or maybe even a female evolution if you have a female Kadabra

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    i should be venturing into other types of pixel art, but Chaos Black is currently in hiatus due to a lack of, well, good hackers. since i've finished all the backsprites, i don't want to waste my time doing extra sprite work for a hack that may not even be in the process of creation any longer. if it turns out Chaos Black comes to an end, i plan to release ALL of my sprites to the public for free use.
    All of them? That would be sooooo cool ^^ I really like your sprites, I hope you update soon with some new ones. :]

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    In my opinion, Knifish should be Quilfish's evolution for reasons that I'll keep to myself. Otherwise, very creative. You inspired me to draw Fakemon.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    In my opinion, Knifish should be Quilfish's evolution for reasons that I'll keep to myself. Otherwise, very creative. You inspired me to draw Fakemon.

i'm sure you mean "shouldn't be Qwilfish's evo", and i'm sure why you think so: it'd literally kill other pokemon. how i see it... that's awesome!! Blissey = scrambled eggs XDD

xMeteorxStriker

Chicken...Gave Me a Bad Coupon
    Years
    They all look very cool. There is something about amorswans head it looks like it's wing is overlapping it maybe just make the head a wee bit wider so it can go over the wing or just move it slightly.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Three things.
    1. Quilfish's pre evo looks like it could be it evolved form.
    2. A Glaceon has already been made. And the Grass Eevee.
    3. That Ninetales evo should evolve with the least happiness and be half Ghost, since Ninetales has many Ghost moves and 9000 year old curses.

Samson

Years
    OOPs! i didn't notice i had put Knifish as Qwilfish's PRE-evo XD. yes, it's meant to be its evo.

i chose Occultales to be Fire/Psychic because, as i already stated, in the anime, it is said that Ninetales can live for many years and eventually gains "Psychic powers". so i figured... why can't it learn any psychic moves then? i put 2 and 2 together and thought, "hey, ninetales could use an evo."

allrighty, i've got a little sample of the sprites i've currently been working on:

Pumelbro, the Ground Shift Pokemon. Fighting/Ground type. it has a pre-evo, and i assure you, it will be a big hit when it is released in Chaos Black. why? i cannot tell you that. i know the sprite is large. i have already reduced it for GBA limits, but i thought to just show the large one here.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    allrighty, i've got a little sample of the sprites i've currently been working on:

Pumelbro, the Ground Shift Pokemon. Fighting/Ground type. it has a pre-evo, and i assure you, it will be a big hit when it is released in Chaos Black. why? i cannot tell you that. i know the sprite is large. i have already reduced it for GBA limits, but i thought to just show the large one here.

why you no send to me?
    been ages since i got email from you

Samson

Years
    well enix, you know that i don't plan on sending you any sprites until i've done their backs as well.

ok, another sneak peek at the sprites i'm currently working on:

Frozzel, the Snow Toad poke. just a regular ice type. it has a pre-evo and an evo already sprited, and i've gotta say, this line has gotta be my best (sprite-wise).

you'll have to play the *hopeful* upcoming Beta of Chaos Black to see the rest of the line.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Very nice stuff man. I deffinetely love Frozzel, but think that it should be a bug type in addition to being ice. That's what it looks like to me anyway. Hey, go on AIM once in a while, bud!

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    hey samson, i have been observing your work for a very long time, and frankly, im impressed, most other fakemon spriters suck, but this my friend, is awesome, i was wondering if u could make about 10 sprites for my new hack we are working on, Pokemon Flux, if u do, You will be in the game

PM me if u want to talk more about flux: [email protected]
    [email protected]

Samson

Years
    thanks folks. lj, no i won't sprite for you. noob, go ahead, do what you want with them.

ok here's a sprite that Cema designed that i promised to sprite for him (although he's not completely fond of it):

Birdense, Steel/Flying. yeah, i know what you're thinking. the idea is that it's an offensive skarmory.

Fuwante~

~Floating in the wind...
    Years
    Good as always, Samson.
    Sprites are better than ever,
    And I like them.

Hey Samson, I got a challenge for you. I want to see if you can do it.

ZOMG! FAKEMONZ!!!

^ I bet you can't make that.
    Just try to prove me wrong :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back