• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herro, everybody :3

Years
  • Hi, everyone,

I'm AwkwardlyPichu, but you can just call me Pichu. I'm a big fan of Pokemon and have been playing for years.

It all started when my friend, Jackson, gave me my first Pokemon trading card in the second grade-a level 80 Entei- and it just started from there. After my card collection reached a mere 1200, I started finding interest in the games. My cousins gave me their old GameBoy Color, and I played Red/Blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver. Then I found out about emulators and ROMS, and I currently play Fire Red/Leaf Green and Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald on my VBA.

I'm very good at battling and training my Pokemon in order to build a good team.

My favorite Pokemon include Ralts, Pichu (of course!), and Totodile.

I hope to have a lot of fun here and to make a lot of good friends

Back