• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herro

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2010
    My name's Doc, I'm 17 and I got my first Pokemon card when my father bought me a booster pack about 10 years ago. The first card was a Ponyta. I've since played all of the games and I own all of the hand-held games. I used to be heavy into collecting the cards but I've either sold or lost them. My rarest card was a holographic Charizard. I've recently gotten back into collecting the cards, I don't know why.. I guess it's just the revisiting of old feelings. I've been buying the HeartGold/SoulSilver booster packs. Is this a bad idea? I figured that it'd be easier to follow seeing as there'd only be two generations to collect.

Anyway, wassup?

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Yo I'm Eternal Nightmare and pleased to make your presence -bows-. I'm really into the pokemon tcg as I collect yugioh cards :D. Anyway I hope you have fun, make plenty of friedns, and enjoy your stay.

Sophisticated.

It's all about the Reaction.
    Years
  • The Charizard...you mean that card that costs 50$ CAD for it?!? And it's like the lvl.72 or around that and does massive damage? xD I remember that..first card was a Ponyta as well, my friend gave it to me and got me into pokemon cards. =P Enough of this, Welcome to PC! ^^ Hope you have a great time and remember to read the rules! =D

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Hello, Doc. Welcome to PC. I'll bet you have a great time here. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask.

Back