• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herro~!

Years
  • Hello Community~!

I originally joined as goofoofighter all of fifteen minutes ago, but when I couldn't change my display name I got rather bothered. I'm actually rather sick of being called by that name and so I made another account... Heh... ^^; (So if someone is able to go delete that old account that'd be awesome :x)

I bought Heart Gold something about a month or two ago, and am really getting into it! Though, I'm afraid this team is probably the worst I've ever raised. :embarrass In any case! Since I'm wireless-enabled for the first time in my life I'm really looking forward to battling others and playing games with other members!

About myself... I'm almost done with college! I have one semester left to finish my Graphic Design and Japanese Area Studies bachelor's, then off into the wide, scary world of "real life!" Gyaaaaa! I like to try and speak Japanese. :x I've been studying it for three years of college now, and think I'm pretty good, but I know I always make really stupid grammar mistakes. Heh... ^^; I'm always trying to get better though, so we should chat! I want to make Sensei proud!

*shifty eyes*

*hides behind Typhlosion*
    -imagine gif here, 'cuz I can't post 'em yet-

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Hello Feathra. I'm new here too. xD
    But I think you'll enjoy it here, although I can't really say much to be honest considering I haven't been around for too long, but welcome anyway. :'D

Linus3010

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    welcome <3

ahaha me too i'm new here xD you know where i can battle?

Years
  • via wireless. You can access the wireless battle room downstairs in any pokecenter. However, you'll only see people whose friend code you have...

If you mean on the forum, I have no idea! xD

Back