• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herro

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    Herro everyone, I am Blast Aftermath. Glad to meet you all, and yes I say Herro because of the I'm a Korean song off youtube that I watch for my Korean friend. I love pokemon, and I played about three years back then sold all my stuff. I came back this year and rebought a ds lite, got diamond instead of pearl (didn't really want platinum) bought emerald, and leafgreen I bought again. I have my gba sp and today I bought red, blue, yellow, and crystal off ebay and am eagerly awaiting them. So nice to meet you all. I am a disgruntled user of a pokemon forum with a terribly lagging server to the point I gave up and came here. And now, I am here to stay!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Boo, you should've gone with Platinum. Definitely the best of the three. At least you have the fantabulousness that is Emerald to make up for it!

Hah, my gaming opinions aside, welcome to the ever-amazing PC! We have so much to do it'll make up for when we do have downtime (that's been happening less nowadays, woohoo!). You sound like you'd end up in the Pokemon Gaming forums, which are pretty fun~ If you have any questions, you can direct them to our lovely staff who have bold colored usernames. :3 Or you can ask a member if you're the type to be intimidated. Or you just prefer members. IDK, whatever floats your boat.

...Oh gosh, I'm rambling. Sorry. XD;
    Anyway! Have fun at PC, hope to see your username around the place!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    Glad to be here! I usually play single player, cause I lack time to make it to 100's but maybe one day I will. Can't wait to get started on Gen 1 and 2!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Heh, the only legitimate Lv 100 pokemon I got was my Blastoise and [almost] Zapdos in Pokemon Blue. Feh. I got lazy.

Mmm welcome, nice meeting you. <3

While I agree on the fact you should of gotten platinum, diamond and pearl are just as good too. <3 [Mm can't wait for Pokemon B + W though. <3]

But in any-case, I hope you'll spend sometimes browsing around the forums and whatnot - cause you know. Its a pretty big forum. <3

And yeah!
    If you haven't already, read the FAQ and Rules, alrighty? <3 And its nice to have you here. <3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, well, Blast? Aftermath? Or what should I call you? Hmm...

What? No Platinum? But why, when it is almost clearly superior to DP? Anyway, well, you do still have the awesomeness of Emerald.

Also, nice to see that you do still go with the older games. Thoughm you also need to play the newer games! That's what everyone else are probably doing.

So... about the forums... it's a pretty nice place. Don't forget to check out the threads, and participate in discussions!

Have fun around PC!

EnirevTux

lvl.17 [Squirtle]
    Years
  • That's cool, having a Korean friend. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw your thread title, though, was that it was a greeting of a Japanese, since they also tend to pronounce L's as R's like the Koreans. It's nice that you picked that greeting, because it makes me recall a Japanese exchange student that came (in real life) at our place once. She used to say that, too.

But wait, this is your welcome thread, isn't it? Sorry for being off-topic. So, uh, welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums!
    Don't forget to read the rules and the FAQ if you haven't. Oh, and I hope your fondness with Pokemon doesn't fade again, because I'd like it better if you had fun here, being a Pokemon forum and all.
    I have to go, so, um, it's nice meeting you too, Blast Aftermath. (:
    QUICK EDIT: Oh, and I hope you have a great time playing the old Pokemon games, too. ;D

Back