• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herro!

Years
  • Aw, welcome, Charmandr. Very cute username!

I actually am fairly thirsty.. and hungry. Maybe I'll ask you to help me cook things with your fire. But in all seriousness, it's great to meet you! Anything you're looking to do here in particular? I see you've posted in the Emulation forum so I guess you're into hacks which is pretty awesome. :) That's coming from someone who originally found out about PokeCommunity in 2006 thanks to ROM hacks like Shiny Gold.. there are many of 'em to play to keep you interested.

Enjoy your stay here and stick around! Crossing my fingers you stick around. Be sure to contact the staff members if you need any help, all right? We're colored in blue, orange, and red names so we're easy to find.. just right now the forum is celebrating St. Patrick's Day so everyone is green, hah.

Anyways, have a blast!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Welcome to PC my favorite Gen1 Starter!
    How are you doing today? Im glad you joined this nice forum, im sure you'll have a good time.
    Ive actually found out about PC thanks to hacks as well! What would you say is your favorite hack you have played so far? And what are some of your fav pokemon?
    As Sheep already said, if you have any questions there is staff members to help you out!

Looking forward to seeing you around, bye bye :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2014
    Hello I'm new too, just got back into Pokémon after a year's absence but never actually been on a forum like this. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hehe, I have a cool drink myself, since I don't like being thristy, aaah. But still, hot a flame as you've got, welcome to the forums! <3

Well, from the pokemon boards, to the off-topic boards and so on, please do explore around the forums, and see what you like, yeah? I also moderate the video games board myself, so, I'd love to see you around that forum sometime if you would like to chat about video games in general! But whatever boards you decide to be active in, enjoy yourself! <3

See you again! We're always happy to help, and enjoy your stay. :]

Years
  • Charmander is kinda hot indeed, literally hahaha. Anyways, welcome to PC! We're always happy to have some fresh new faces on board.

That's nice to hear you've found somewhere to hang out already, ROM hacking is a big business here since it drives new faces towards it every day. The Emulation board has got everything you need to know when it comes to hacks, and the regulars over there are quite talented hackers in their own right. Exploring the rest of the forums won't hurt either, since we have loads of great topics you can discuss here and loads of awesome people you'll meet.

If you have questions, you can always ask a staff member, and I do hope you enjoy your time here at PC. I'm always up for a chat if you like, and catcha 'round the forums!

- Hikamaru

Back