• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herrow :)

RegiRice

The Pokemon Master
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2015
    Hey guys, im RegiRice.

Im a 13 year old boy, that is still amazingly interested in Pokemon.
    Even though I play all the games, I dont exactly play them fairly ( I occasionally use a gameshark and action replay to cheat ) :D

I can easily say my favourite pokemon: its gotta be a Lucario.

Enough said :P

Halberdier

Solver and Stabber
    Years
  • Suffice to say, at thirteen, you should get into the more complex parts of pokemon. Once you pick up competitive battling and breeding, your interest can lead you well until you finish school.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • wow! that is enough said right was i saying? oh yeah right hi im SS welcome to the community
    i hope you enjoy your stay here and make loads of friends, you can send me a friend request if you want :mudkip^_^:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • As long as you're not using those Pokémon in the Wi-Fi boards here on PC, then hey, cheat 'till the cows come come. Kinda ruins the fun in my eyes, but I'm not here to judge... XD;

Pish posh, I was still plenty interested in Pokémon when I was thirteen. Heck, I'm still interested in the little guys and I'm two years into my adulthood. Nothing to be ashamed of, m'boy.

Welcome aboard the ol' gravy train, RegiRice. I'll be seeing you around. o/

Back