• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

He's dead?!?! Oh well..

Years
    Interesting question ^^;

I think I would really be missed. I mean, I'm the good child out of my family. I get good grades, and I don't get into trouble. And I'm so young... I'm sure they would have a problem with that.
    I think the school wouldn't be hurt as much though. I don't think they really know who I am. ^^;

And here... I don't think anywould would announce I was dead. ._.;

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I believe that I'd be missed a lot. I mean, that would leave a lot of stories unfinished and a lot of you guys.. and my fmaily too. My borhter and I are very close, he'd be broken-hearted if I left.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I have actually though this before~

My offline family and friends
    My parents would be really sad, my mum would cry many days and my dad would be even more sad (it's true!)
    My brother wouldn't talk anything in two weeks and my little sister would cry 'cause mum cries. And after 30 days my siblings would fight which one would get my room (and I guess my little brother would get my room and little sister would get my stereos and all my stuff).

My three best friends would cry and keep saying "You remember how Peach always said this" or "how Peach always did that".
    Girls from next door would mention it couple of times but wouldn't talk about it, Erika would miss me the most.
    My best friend from Secondary School would call everyone she knows and tell how horrible HER life is since I died.
    Girls from my old class would be shocked and guys would laugh ('cause they're mean and 'cause they laugh at everything what normal people would think it's awful)
    And just to amuse me (well my dead body) they would play Celine Dion's I'm Alive in my funeral.

Some of my online friends would just forget me but some of them would actually miss me like crazy (well like I would miss them)

Years
    My mum would cry her eyes out.
    My dad would be sad without showing it.
    My sister would cry too, but less than my mum.
    The rest of the family would cry just to cry.
    My friends would attend the funeral and forget me.

And online people will think I left.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~~My mom would be crying a lot, putting blames on herself about what may have happened. My dad would cry a lot too, I guess. My stepmom and stepsister wouldn't evem shed a tear, they just wouldn't care. Made they'd be happy, cause they would have my dad for their own bussiness. He wouldn't have his real daughter around anymore.

My close friends would just cry and stuff, maybe they would try to remember the great times we had together and search through their memories.

People online would just notich that Im gone.

And he, if he ever learnt that I had passed away, he would just sit down, stare at the sea, at the same beach, think about what we had passed through together. I dont if he'd cry, but he would sure be blank, just starring at the sea for a while.
    Im not sure for a thing though. Maybe not everything is what it seems.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well, my parents would probaly cry and so would my grandparents... Two of my best friends would probaly be depressed and I'm pretty sure atleast one of them would cry. I don't know about my relatives... my online friends would just think I forgot about them and wouldn't care. ..

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    im not sure how evry1 wud react, i guess it wud be a sad reaction

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    o_o I've thought about this too~

My family would be devastated, as almost all families would after losing a child. My friends probably would be too, as I would be if I lost any of them. ;_;' As for online...both online and offline is fairly closely wrapped for me--so most of my online friends would end up knowing since a lot of my offline friends actually come here or go to the other places I frequent. But I doubt they'd be affected too much. :\ I mean, I'm just text on the computer for all most people care.

Depressing topic, sheesh. <_< I'd write more but I'm not quite sure what to say. o_o;;

Years
    *goes serious mode*

erm well you'd all put one of those things in your sig saying RIP blazin espio :O

and then my family would be gutted. mah friends well would forget me. and stuff like that

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    People would be sad and a holiday would be declared in my honour.

Well, that was easy. :p

I dunno...Erica's answer I guess probably without the online friends part since I don't have any really. Erica would probably get a holiday.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Meh parents will devasted.. But meh sister might be very happy though.. No one to on the radio so loud and interrupt her sleep, no one to stay up late with the lights on playing gba or reading.. No one to occasionally be having conferences when she's trying to get some sleep...

Friends.. I'm not sure.. If I were to die.. someone please do meh a favour.. Interview Yibber(ybur_angel) whether she's devasted.. If she's not.. then probably no one will be.. Tell meh her answer will ya' die and come up ta' heaven ta' meet meh.. XD

Well.. as for online friends.. They might miss meh.. But it's highly that they don't... I'm not that important anyway..

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    If I died no one would give a crap. my mother would laugh probably not give me a funeral or tombstone and is probably who killed me... my friends would sue my mom (ofcourse)and after about 15 minutes of that no one would really care

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    My mother'd probably go all unstable again... and I have no idea about my other relatives.

I've often wondered what people would say on PC if I died, though~

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    *randomness I am* I know my friends will disgree but I think no body will care and that everyone will forget about me and maybe no one would have known that I died besides my family. so yeah.... wow, that's depressing..

-Kearah

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I don't know about anyone else, but I know my mother wouldn't be able to take it. She's unstable as it is, and my death may bring her over the top. Heck, she almost went insane when I came in the house a few hours late, thinking I was killed or something of that nature.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hmm..

My mother would be sad, well my relatives would. I can't deny that, nor will I try to make everybody else feel sorry for me by going into emo-mode on this topic.

I don't like to think about death though. Its not that I'm afraid of it, its just that I don't like thinking that a loved one of mine would die and the world would still go on as if nothing happened.

Its sad really. We're all just cheap little objects placed on the earth to serve as a small purpose then we're obliterated from it.

..I don't know what else to say so I'll just stfu.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    I guess a lot of the people I know would be upset.. I don't think my school friends would care, but Maj and Paul would.. And my family, of course, would cry..

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    If I were to suddenly die, I can imagine everyone I knew would be really sad. ;-; I mean, just me thinking about someone I know from school or am really close to suddenly dying...I'd be absolutely devastated. ;__________; Besides, I've jokingly made some "death" related statement about myself - being purely sarcastic, of course - but still have people flip out when they forget I'm not being serious. XD

~Kelsey

Back