• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

He's not really a shadow guys

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • He's not really a shadow guys

But he's a Libra! Happy 18th birthday to Libra! Know what that means? This Libra has become a full-adult now! So, welcome to adulthood, and hopefully this will be the first step on you taking over various space crafts, and eventually.. the world! But with someone as nice as him, how can argue?!

So, hope you guys can help me out by wishing him a good time, full of fun and happiness, cause he deserves it! Drinks are on me. c:

Well, he's already drunk, but, let's give him more drinks!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Now the adults-only section on PC is open to you. Enjoy the noodz.

srinator

Le nub is now 18, how cool :D
    But honestly even tho the day is almost over hope it was amazing :D
    Love ya bae,have fun

Years
  • I was finally waiting for the thread, so thank god Shawn remembered.

But yeah, happy 18th birthday to the most awesome video-gaming Dutchman to ever grace the community aka Shadow. You're always a fun person to have around, both here and on the battle server and you have one of the sweetest pairs you could ever have.

Enjoy adulthood dude, and don't get too crazy eh?

- Hikamaru

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • You're finally an adult!! Happy birthday Shadow/Libra!! You're a cool dude and it's always a pleasure seeing you in Forum Games and just talking to you in general! Hope you can have fun being an adult and enjoy your birthday!!

Years
  • Ooooo ooooo happy birthday Puck! This came up right when I returned from my trip so hooray, can say I've made it. Enjoy your special day but don't stay in the shadows for too long. ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Happy birthday Shadow! I didn't know today is your birthday. Let's go to the bar and get you some drinks.....wait, you're already drunk, nvm. Keep kickin' (my) ass on Starcraft 2, my friend.

And Shawn, where did you find that cake?

Sirfetch’d

Happy birthday buddy! Been really sweet getting to know you through PC, the server, and LoL dude. Really hope your 18th goes amazing :D

TY

Tiiiiiiiime for a long post hahahaha. Thanks for making the thread Shawn :D

Now the adults-only section on PC is open to you. Enjoy the noodz.

But I have no use in zhe noodz D:

Happy B'day Libra, Hope god Bless you!

Thanks Manish Pandey ^^

Go drink a bear bra! Trololol
    Le nub is now 18, how cool :D
    But honestly even tho the day is almost over hope it was amazing :D
    Love ya bae,have fun

I got drunk... real drunk last night 8)

Woo, partay! Hope you enjoy being a year older! :D

So far... It doesn't feel all too different xD

Happy birthday Shadow!!! Keep taking over that SC2 ladder ;)

Dat SC2 ladder is ded... I killed it :)

I was finally waiting for the thread, so thank god Shawn remembered.

But yeah, happy 18th birthday to the most awesome video-gaming Dutchman to ever grace the community aka Shadow. You're always a fun person to have around, both here and on the battle server and you have one of the sweetest pairs you could ever have.

Enjoy adulthood dude, and don't get too crazy eh?

- Hikamaru

Well, my lovely pair was supposed to do it, but her internet crapped out so Shawn did it.

Well I am enjoying adulthood with craziness :P

You're finally an adult!! Happy birthday Shadow/Libra!! You're a cool dude and it's always a pleasure seeing you in Forum Games and just talking to you in general! Hope you can have fun being an adult and enjoy your birthday!!

Thanks Kouzan, haven't been around much in FG lately though :(

Happy birthday, you epic and now legal RTS freak :P

I have always been legal 8)
    Just not adult-worthy 8D
    Thanks ^_^

ahhhh my bb happy birthday :D you may be older but you'll always be my lil nubcake

Thanks, I do not want to outgrow my nubbiness anytime soon :P

Ooooo ooooo happy birthday Puck! This came up right when I returned from my trip so hooray, can say I've made it. Enjoy your special day but don't stay in the shadows for too long. ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)

Thanks Janna :3
    But I like the shadows! I can hide in there forever ;-;

Happy birthday Shadow! I didn't know today is your birthday. Let's go to the bar and get you some drinks.....wait, you're already drunk, nvm. Keep kickin' (my) ass on Starcraft 2, my friend.

And Shawn, where did you find that cake?

Always 2 steps ahead of you :P
    Thanks and I shall always beat you at StarCraft II

WOOO PARTY TIME BOYS AND GIRLS!

Happy birthday buddy! Been really sweet getting to know you through PC, the server, and LoL dude. Really hope your 18th goes amazing :D

Thanks, I should play more LoL but being really busy D:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Oh I have been waiting for this yesterday then I thought it was not gonna happen D: >.> <.<

Happy Birthday Shadow! ^^ Hope you had an awesome birthday and...got drunk? Haha xD That Tiberian Sun victory was a fluke xD Yeah keep owning me on RTS too ._.

TY

Oh I have been waiting for this yesterday then I thought it was not gonna happen D: >.> <.<

Happy Birthday Shadow! ^^ Hope you had an awesome birthday and...got drunk? Haha xD That Tiberian Sun victory was a fluke xD Yeah keep owning me on RTS too ._.

You should never have such thoughts!!

Thanks and well... both happened 8)

Hope you're not still hungover bro ;))

Nah, I can take some hits 8)

happy birthday to you shadow, drink responsibly, mmk? :)

and keep rekting the sc2 ladder~

Thank you, but i cannot promise to drink responsibly D:

Back