• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hespianic League

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
Years
  • This League has been authorised by Color Me evil.

*~The Hespianic League~*
    Thousands of years ago, there were the Gladiators. Ruthless, Savage, Powerful warriors, who fought for the entertainment of their Roman masters. They rose up, and freed themselves, but they have always been remembered... And now, we will relive their glorious skirmishes, and show the world that we have the power to defeat all those in our wake! Join us now, and show everyone just how powerful you are!​

Rules:
    1. Lvl 100 Battles only
    2. the Sleep Clause is implied here. For those of you who don't know, the Sleep Clause is where only one pokemon is allowed to be asleep on a team, not including self-induced sleep, i.e. rest.
    3. We find the Freeze clause slightly unfair, as nearly all Ice moves may freeze pokemon, so you have no power whether or not your enemy is frozen, therefore, the Freeze Clause is not put into power here
    4. OHKO moves are not allowed.
    5. No hacked Pokemon are allowed, suspension bans will be put in place.
    6. Platinum movesets are allowed, if the gym leader/ E4 member decides it's ok.
    7. You do NOT have to beat the Gym leaders in order.
    8. Have Fun!​

BANNED POKEMON
    Spoiler:

Neither Challenger or Defender may use these pokemon.​

Becoming a League Member
    So, if you want to join the League and help us, You'll need to take a test. I will battle you and see if you are good enough, and you must use your Gym type. If you win, you will ALMOST certainly get in. If you lose you MAY get in. Post the type you want to have, as well as Your FC and name, and I will battle you as soon as I can. I hope to see many powerful new leaders.​

Gym Leader Requirements
    1. You must be prepared to give a prize to the winner if you lose. This is challenges only.
    2. You must tell me if someone beats you. If you don't tell me and someone claims they've won, then you may be kicked out. Don't worry! You won't lose your positon if you keep losing.
    3. There will be 7 more gyms, mine already being founded.
    4. You must have at least 3 pokemon of the type of your gym, the other 3 can be any type.
    5. You must think of a name for your Gym.​

We need you!!

We need someone to make banners and badges. If you can or know anyone who could, please contact me!!​

*****Hespianic Legends*****
    This is like a hall of Fame. Champions and people who helped the League will be listed here.
    Color Me Evil: Authorised the League

The Hespianic League

The Iron Heart Gym
    Type: Steel
    Leader: Amaranthine
    Name: Adam
    FC: 1805 8508 0241

The Slashing Claw Gym
    Type: Dragon
    Leader: FlyingTacos
    Name: Jesus
    FC: 2793 6573 0657

? Gym
    Type: ?
    Leader: ?
    Name: ?
    FC: ?​

? Gym

? Gym

? Gym

? Gym

? Gym

Elite 4

Member: ?

CHAMPION
    no-one has risen to the greatness that is the Hespianic Champion!

Disclaimer: To any gym who thinks we are copying them, get real. I respect your feelings, but this is a battling gym, and the rules are quite limited.

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    So, can I join to be a challenger? Do I have to fill out a form? My FC is in my sig. ;D Oh, you might want to take Latias off of the ban list since she isn't Uber now (unless it is holding Soul Dew).

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
  • OK, you don't have to fill out any form as a challenger, and I will. Unfortunately, until we have 3 leaders no official battles will take place. but you'll be registered. Thank you.

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Is there any way that I could be a gym leader? Also if you could, is there any way that you would change the rule to 3 pokes per type instead of 4. If It is 3, I would like to be steel type. If it is three, I will do dragon type.
    PM me when I should battle you
    Edit:
    I think my prize will probably be either a rare lvl 1 poke like the starters or phione etc. If not it will probably be a level 100 steel/dragon poke of my choice (fully evolved) with customized evs and ivs and a smogon moveset
    If my gym is steel, then I will call it the iron-clad gym and if dragon, then I will call it the slashing claw gym

Last edited:

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
  • Sorry, 7:17, I changed my mind. if we are too similar to you, please just remember that many gyms have the same rules because they are limited. Besides, maybe some other people will like being Gym leaders, as you are nearly full up with members.

Last edited:

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
  • 7:17, read my previous post. And before you accuse me of copying your Gym, which is very repectable, I might add, I've noticed the "the Extreme "Looks" gym" on the forums. Sounds familiar to me. We are back in business, taking in Gym Leaders now!

I cannot Believe How badly I was decimated by him! We have a new gym Leader, FlyingTacos!

Last edited:

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Okay guyz I am now officially the dragon gym leader of the slashing claw gym.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • 7:17, read my previous post. And before you accuse me of copying your Gym, which is very repectable, I might add, I've noticed the "the Extreme "Looks" gym" on the forums. Sounds familiar to me. We are back in business, taking in Gym Leaders now!

I cannot Believe How badly I was decimated by him! We have a new gym Leader, FlyingTacos!

Yeah it use to be called looks gym owned by milk. But then gave me all rights to own his gym making it my gym now which means is why it sounds familiar.

Back