• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heterosexual, Homosexual, or Bisexual?

Choose which sexual orientation you are.

• Heterosexual

Votes: 71 55.0%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 21 16.3%
  • Pansexual

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • Asexual

Votes: 12 9.3%

• Total voters

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I am asexual for the moment. I have better things to deal with, and as such feel attracted to nothing. Maybe hetero, maybe curios. IDK, but I will find that all out later.

Years
  • A guy and a girl can both be attracted to guys and they get called homosexual and heterosexual even though the thing they have in common is their attraction toward males. Maybe I'm a little weird, but when I'm attracted to someone I don't check my gender to make sure I'm using the right term. I suppose if your own gender defines you to a large extent you can't help but think of your gender in relation to that of someone you're attracted to and then use whatever term describes that relationship, but if, say, you were intersexed? Now you're in a pickle. You would have to use a term like 'androphilic' (attracted to males) to accurately describe yourself, but how many people use a word like that, let alone know what it means?

Er, short version: There are all kinds of people and labels suck.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I've said this before, I'm really really reall bi. XD I've been out for a while now and I am proud of it. I'm not picky. XD

Last edited:

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    While I'm generally attracted to men, I acknowledge the beauty of women and how they can be attractive as well, and I think that love is so powerful and free that it destroys all boundaries that gender may set. ^__^

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
  • I'm straight, but I sometimes feel a little more feminine and less aggressive than other guys my age.

I'm not homophobic. My feelings on homosexuality is this: it doesn't matter to me if two people are the same gender, if they love each other then they have every right to be together forever.

Oh, and pansexuality is a lot like bisexuality in some aspects. It's actually a lot like "blind love".

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Women. Some days I love 'em, some days I hate 'em.

Men are generally not a factor in my sexuality.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Homosexual, though I usually refer to myself as queer. I'm not overly flamboyant and I am not into fashion. I don't really care much for Lady Gaga or Beyonce. I don't have a high an extremely high voice. And I like having stubble on my face. But, I do look pretty fierce in pink.

Path

Cool
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Ohio
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    I'm bisexual to a certain extent, but I prefer the ladies. They're very pretty.

Back