• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hewwo :D

xxxxClockoxxxx

TheNerdWithABird
Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Hewwo :3 I'm xxxxClockoxxxx (well duh XD) but you can just call me Clocko. I've always ALWAYS been a Pokémon fan ever since I can remember..but I couldn't have a gameboy so I didn't have any of the games until my cousin gave me his gameboy and Pokémon Gold (My parents didnt know xP). I only have Gold though... But recently I found vizzed.com and I'm using that to play Pokémon games (even Pokémon hacks) so I'm really really happy. ^-^ Oh, and I'm only 16 :P

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Hello Clocko and welcome to PokeCommunity!

I would suggest using emulators to play the other Pokemon games. VBA (Visual Boy Advance) is very good for playing GBA games, and there are a multiple others for DS. But I'm not sure if it's legal unless you actually physically have the games.

Well, just read the rules and be a bit active on forums! I'll see you around!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I adore your Pichu in your signature <333

Hi there, Clocko! You're in for a treat here at PC! I had Silver when I was little, and that was nice of your cousin to give you a Game Boy. xD Man, I wish I still have those. :P Anyways, glad to see ya here. I'm confident that you'll have fun here. Just take your time exploring these awesome forums, participate in the many discussions we have, and make a few friends here and there. :)

Well, glad to see ya, and I hope to see ya around the forums. :D Have fun! :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hewwo too. owo ~

Welcome to the forums, Clocko! I got gameboy as a present when I was celebrating my fifth birthday paarty! I didn't have the games until Christmas when my aunt gave me Pokemon Gold and Silver. I first found out that there was Pokemon hacks around the net when I was looking for Pokemon Shiny Gold, my classmate said that there was a new game released, so I checked it out, and found out that it wasn't really an official game, instead it was a hack. :3

But enough with the story telling! :p .. There's a lot of section available, just click to whatever catches your attention aand I'm sure you will meet tons of friends here, so don't worry! If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always around! Don't forget to read the rules and have a great time!

xxxxClockoxxxx

TheNerdWithABird
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    @psyanic: lol i know :D but if i have to download it i can't because i'm using a school laptop >.>
    <.< lol....and i'll try to be as active as i can (im new at this <O.o>) :D

@Meganium90: thank you :D i love it too. i was going to have a dancing mawile but it packed too much kb for here <o.e> im sure i will :3 after all, it IS about Pokémon. and youre lucky D: i grew up with a stuffed squirtle and the anime XD (not that i mind...still wanted the games though.) but i was extremely happy when he gave me the gameboy XD and same for you with being active, ill try to be as active as possible XD

@Snivy063: thanks yuh :D lol youre lucky that you got a gameboy so early, but it sucks you had to wait until christmas D: (though depending on when youre birthday is XD if it was like...a week than thats not TOO bad lol XD) and ah dont feel bad, i didnt find out about the hack games until like...a half a year ago XD my uncle tony pointed one out and now i cant stop playing Pokemon Prism. and im sure i will because everyones really nice here X3 thank you :D same to you too, even if youre just lonely. XD and thank you X'3

OOPS D: sorry Broken_Arrow...sheesh i was just about to type to you, clicked on skype, clicked back in here and then just posted XD so sorry >.<! but im sorry D: i hope im not like him either. DX i dont like not getting along with people so i really hope im not DX

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    @psyanic: lol i know :D but if i have to download it i can't because i'm using a school laptop >.>
    <.< lol....and i'll try to be as active as i can (im new at this <O.o>) :D

@Meganium90: thank you :D i love it too. i was going to have a dancing mawile but it packed too much kb for here <o.e> im sure i will :3 after all, it IS about Pokémon. and youre lucky D: i grew up with a stuffed squirtle and the anime XD (not that i mind...still wanted the games though.) but i was extremely happy when he gave me the gameboy XD and same for you with being active, ill try to be as active as possible XD

@Snivy063: thanks yuh :D lol youre lucky that you got a gameboy so early, but it sucks you had to wait until christmas D: (though depending on when youre birthday is XD if it was like...a week than thats not TOO bad lol XD) and ah dont feel bad, i didnt find out about the hack games until like...a half a year ago XD my uncle tony pointed one out and now i cant stop playing Pokemon Prism. and im sure i will because everyones really nice here X3 thank you :D same to you too, even if youre just lonely. XD and thank you X'3

OOPS D: sorry Broken_Arrow...sheesh i was just about to type to you, clicked on skype, clicked back in here and then just posted XD so sorry >.<! but im sorry D: i hope im not like him either. DX i dont like not getting along with people so i really hope im not DX
    The person who actually made that hack was a member of PokeCommunity and was voted Hack of the Year too, I believe. :p .. Anyway, there's a list of hacks that had been already finished in the Emulation section. :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • vizzed? O_o i don't know that.

We have the same story almost! My schoolmate gave me his Pokemon Gold, that is when I started playing for real! :)

anyway, by all means, read the rules! Participate actively and have fun!

xxxxClockoxxxx

TheNerdWithABird
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    @Broken_Arrow: ^-^ thank you its nice to know you too :D and thank you

@Snivy063: OMG REALLY! O: that is AWESOME! i hope they still are so that i can meet them :D

@miltankRancher: it's a really nice site. its legal too. XD and yay <3 im glad im not alone XD and nah rules are for sissies >.>" (XD im joking)

Back