• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hewwo. Oo;;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Welcome to PC. What's an oekaki?

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    G'day to you. I would like to talk more in here, but I got some neg. points for talking more than once in a 'welcome' thread...but that's in the past, and here is the present! Enjoy your stay here and may the pokemon guie you further into the site!...I have no idea what I'm talking about...

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Welcome to here!

Mind the Character Limit

EDIT: 911 posts =/ eh....

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Yep yep, welcome to PC. Have fun and don't forget your pokeballs.

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    Welcome PC Darku-chan! ^.^ My name's Lynn. I'm sure you'll have fun here. ^.~ I like you avatar. Did you draw that? =D

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome to PC Darku-chan. :33 I'm Kelsey, it's good to meet you. X3 Pwease follow the rules and have fun around here~! ^o^ I'm sure you'll have fun at PC's oekaki too. =3 Well, see ya 'round~!

~Kelsey

Sonnos

Insane and Confused
    Years
    Wake Up!!!!

What is it with people on this site man? Every new member seems to be asleep man!!!! Darku-chan you need to screem a bit, it will make you happy. Maybe even sing some songs at the top of your lungs even if you suck! :D So Smile all the time even if your tied to train tracks and theres no hope for anyone ever to save you. :D

Back