• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hewwo! ^w^

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Y halo thar. :O You seem cool. Welcome to PC, and enjoy your stay, or... well, you'll see. <3

Years
    MSN....ok I dooo have it....buuut, I'm not aloud to give it out to anyone without permission from my father...so...sorry about that o.o

Oh and mods reply to a heep load of these threads XD...I just don't do it normally...consider yourself lucky XD

Anyways...yeah sorry about that...you can always PM me in till I actually do get permission o.o

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    OMG WTF TM !!!11one
    Welcome to pc have a nice time
    more pokemon community after a word from our sponsers.

When you have a large firebreathing dog and dont know what to feed it, Get...
    GROWLITHE DOG CHOW!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Kirra-chan? said:
    Hewwo people's, meh ish teh newbie.. ^^; No, I don't use stupid chatspeak, and no, I'm not one of those people that posts threads like 'OMFG, wanna b friends?!'

So, hello. :3
    ...Awesome XD
    That was THE best introduction I have seen in a LONG time...XD With that attitude, you'll be accepted here in no time! ^_^
    You can just call meh Eli or Billie Joe ;3

Hope to see you around! ^.~
    ~Eli

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I offically like you already, you have the right attitude...I'm even gonna write something that i don't just copy and paste

stay active and avoid the n00bs...insult them if you must, but don't let them touch you

edit: woops forgot to say "you ever want a chat, dont hesitate on IMing or Pming me"

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Welcome to PC sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, make friends, and importantly have fun! ^0^

Yay! A newbie who doesn't chatspeak! *Glompz.* X3 I'll think we'll be fast friends, sweetie. X3

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey there Kirra~! I love your avatar, it's very kawaii. <333 I'm Kelsey by the way, it's nice to meet you. :3 Please read the rules and all that good stuff and have an awesome time at PC. n__________n

~Kelsey

Back