• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!!! ((╬●∀●)

Years
    Hi! I'm new here!
    I found this Blog or somethin'..... awesome! Even if I am no good at English (; ̄Д ̄)
    I download and play some pokemon stuff......
    Also, my first pokemon game is Fire Red. I am excited for Ruby and Sapphire remakes too! I guess that ends it :3 .

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Hey there ShuuyuKano (that username sounds amazing), welcome to the PokeCommunity! While it isn't a blog (though you can attain one), it's still filled with a bunch of things you can talk about, not only about Pokemon. Ooh, you started with FireRed? I just began my Pokemon endeavours a generation later with Diamond. You can talk about the game that started it all, among other Advance-era Pokemon games over here, in the Advance Generation section. We also have the right place to talk about the remakes, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, found over here.

Downloading Pokemon stuff's your way to go? Well, PC's well known for its ROM hacks. Found here is the Hacks Studio, the place to get completed ROM hacks.

Hope you have fun during your time here, and don't be afraid to contact the moderators of The Welcome Lounge, Dragon and Autumn Reverie, or the super moderator Sheep. They're all really kind people and here to help!

Once again, have a good time!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Ummm.... Thank you! I didn't understand some but thanks anyway. (I'm not American...) :D :3

You're welcome <3
    Hey, as long as people can understand you, you're all fine...that being said, I understand you really well :p
    You're not alone on the language thing, there are others who have trouble. But, you talk really well for a foreigner :) Just be observant of someone else's language, and then you learn something new. :3

Back