• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :3

Years
  • Hello there! :D my name is wubwubwubwub, but you guys can call me Wubs! I've been playing pokemon since red version way back in the day, and I've recently just finished soul silver (awesome btw :>). Unfortunately I didn't really know what to do post E-4 and Red so I googled it and it brought me here! Trading and all the super cool challenges caught my eye so I decided to join :D. From what I've read everyone here seems really nice and helpful and I can't wait to get to meet everyone! I really love pokemon! and anime! and dubstep! my favorite pokemon has to be Espeon, but Umbreon comes in at a close second :) Now for the boring real life stuff! My real name is Danny, I'm 20, in the Marine Corps Reserves and currently going to community college! but yeah.... I'm really shy sometimes :/ it took me three days to muster up the courage to make this post :o So ya can't wait to meet you all! :3
    P.S. :3 is my favorite emoticon!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Welcome Danny very nice to meet you and Yes the people Here are absolutely amazing. I'm certain that you will make lots of good friends here at PC.
    You can call me Diablo, and I also have been playing Pokemon for a long time Silver was my first game, and I have finished B/W too. My fav Pokemon gotta be Lugia, Tepig, Milotic and Typhlosion. I'm 18 yrs of age and just to add to the Reserve corps I was actually thinking of joining the Army Reserves here in Australia for training purposes..

So I Welcome you again Danny and hope to see you soon :3

Years
  • thanks! :D I hope so, always wanted to join a pokecommunity and this one does seem awesome! hehe and I'm not gonna lie the training part sucks but its a lot of fun :) but back to pokemon stuff lol I just bought white version and I'm bout to make a run through it, but i just can't decide which starter to get :*(

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • well i used tepig he is just so cool there is oshawott but people like us who have affiliations with the army reserves don't like cute hahahah and there is snivy but looking at snivy in a playthrough made by Shofu it looks really bad so I'd say Tepig

Years
  • well most of the time in the games I'd pick fire, but this time I decided to go a little different so I picked Oshawott! and since I've decided to do a monocolor run the other starters are out of the question (for now lol :3)

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Excuse my lateness in welcoming you <_< Anyways, of course Welcome to PC!!! Everyone get's along fine here except for the people that join just to be a nuisance :/ Don't worry, hopefully you won't meet said such user. Have a wonderful time here all the best ;3 ~

Ninja

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I read your name and thought "Dubstep. I know what this guy's doing." lmao.

Welcome to PC! I actually find the boring 'real life' stuff more interesting than the rest of it :P. The Marine Corps is those people who go to bad countries and keep things safe and help people or something, right? Like, I know it's not the same as the army - I just remember people in TV shows talking about the marine co-- ohhhhh never mind, that's the PEACE corps. Forget I said anything I'm a moron lmao.

Anyway have a good time here :P

Back