• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey ^__^

MrUmbreon1994

Umbreon :D
Years
  • hi I ment to post this the day I joined but I have been so busy xD hello :3 my name is Justin I L O V E pokemon :3 my fave pokemon is Umbreon ^___^ I have alot of games though curently cant find my white in my messy room D: I am 17 I live in Austrilia, I suffer mild Asperges so please do excuse me if Im a lil shy ^^; I'm a begining artist. I am curently thinking up a wifi team and gunna do random match up when I find my white and make team (ha ha :P) other things then pokemon I like are wrld ends with you custom robo arena uhh zelda soul eater death note pikmin and yeah :D I have a DA account for those who wanna see my art, add me on facebook if you want :) (Justin Mark Webster) just mentoin you got me through here or I may not accept.

Ummmm please be nice :3 I'll be nice to all :D oh yeah Im also a noivce rom hack xD so yeah thanks and hello again

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Have lots of fun here!

I absolutely love The World Ends With You. I completely finished the game (mastered every pin, got every item, etc.) and am sorta sad that it's over.

MrUmbreon1994

Umbreon :D
    Years
  • glad to be welcomed ^____^ and heh I wasent that good lolz..... I would LOVE The World Ends With You to become a anime lol I would then try out for Neku Mr H and Megumi :)

Years
  • Welcome Justin!

Umbreon happens to be one of my favorite Pokemon as well. :D
    I'm still new to Wi-Fi battles, but when you figure out your team feel free to PM me for a battle!

Be sure to abide by the rules and have a wonderful time here at PC!

~Unknown

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2011
    Thirty-Four

Hey there Justin ~ Welcome to the Community
    I as well am brand spanking new to this forum
    Enjoy your time here!

I will enjoy my time as well! ^ ^

Back