• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey all!!! =D newbie =D

Years
  • Hi, im misshatakepuppy.

Obviously new here, haven't joined a forum for a while now, so hoping it would be fun to get back into chatting on them :)
    I like gaming, but I have a problem, none of my friends are into it, which makes me sad haha :( So hoping to find some peoples to make friends with and maybe meet and chill sometime trade pokemon and other stuff, I'd just like to find some people, who share same interests as me!! So here goes haha =D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Totally a gamer myself. ^_^ What kinds of games are you into? I think you are going to like it here. :)

Anyways, well let me personally welcome you to the PokeCommunity! We are a thriving community that loves Pokemon as much as you do! I'm sorry to hear that you don't have friends that are into video gaming, but don't worry...I'm sure you'll find some here! We're literally friendly ^_^ Maybe the Video Games section of the forum might spark some interest for you. If you're into Pokemon gaming, you can visit the Current Pokemon Gaming board (where discussions about Black & White, HG/SS, and D/P/Pt are housed). And, there's also a section where you can do some trading! It's so much fun to trade with other Pokemon friends :)

I hope to see ya posting around the forums! Don't be shy to ask any questions you may have, or leave me a Visitor Message if you want to talk. ^_^ Just read the rules, and Have an awesome time! :)

Years
  • Thanks! :) Lately Ive been playing the new zelda on 3DS, and the pokemon games (standard lol), oh and Im totally in love with the pokedex on the 3DS, its sooo cool!! I was playing fable 3 for a while. I dont get alot of time in between work but I try, I played WoW for a bit. Generally just rpg's I think.

I have some of the old pokemon cards, used to collect them as a child but dont normally do it lately, I own, a NES, gamecube, ds lite, dsi XL and a 3DS. And obviously my computer, which is an alright gaming one. I have tones of pikas around my room =D And some other pokemon. I have pokemon pearl, soulsilver and black, played most of the old ones just dont own many of those anymore.

Last edited:
    Back