• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey All

RedOneH28

RED
    Years
    Hey I'm new just wanted to make my first post here. I'm new obviously and i like:

Red (The Character), Absol (coolest pokemon ever), the original 151 Pokemon, and ROM Hacking.

Anyway what brought me here was my interest Pokemon Hacks. I'm really interested in learning how to start so if anyone has anyone complete tutorials they recommend don't be afraid to post them.

Also the developer of Pokemon Shiny Gold (Zel is it?) recently got me and a bunch of friends back into the Pokemon scene w/ his remake of Gold. Great game.

That concludes the boring introduction.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
    Welcome! Did you also come hear because of Zel's famous hack?

Don't just come here to watch the Hacks Showcase. There are plenty of other things for you to do here. After a few weeks of posting you will feel right at home as a regular.

RedOneH28

RED
    Years
    Well i didn't come here because of Zel's hack. Not directly anyways.

Zel's hack got me back into Pokemon. And i came here because its of course the pokecommunity forums. This seems like the best place to talk pokemon =P

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well, you came across the right forum then, numerous places to chat about Pocket Monsters. ;D Places like the Pokémon Chit-Chat. I'm sure you'll find plenty of hacks to enjoy as well.

Welcome to PokéCommunity, RedOneH28! :D

RedOneH28

RED
    Years
    You made a good intro RedOne, I give my warm welcome to you here in PC.

Thanks i try =P

Anyway I've already learned how a lot about the community, map making, and pokemon splicing. Now i have to work up the courage to put up my generic pokemon splices in the Pixel Art section.

Back