• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey all.

Rise

「Rise Director」
Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2010
    Well good to see all the old, and new people still around.
    Anyway, glad to see that everything's running strong ^^
    Can't wait to jump back into development and...
    Sorry was tempted to say "Get my game on" >.>
    Damned Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged is killin me D:

So yeah, my stupidity aside great to be back on PC, and good luck to all developers.
    Especially atomic, and ty. ^^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Haha, "Get your game on" isn't even just abridged, that's more from the actual 'GX' dub. XD

Is your username supposed to be Rise like in 'sun rise', or 'Ri-se', as more of a Japanese name?
    Juuust asking, because I was curious as to whether it was based on the Persona 4 character, or not.

Welcome to the forums, Rise!

Or maybe I should say 'Welcome back'? Since it seems that you've been here before.

Rise

「Rise Director」
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2010
    @ miccy ; Yes I am thank you ^^

@ Drew ; Yeah I know xD But for certain reasons I chose to avoid the original series altogether and have been recently watching abridged over and over. Especially the TFS stuff :3

lol I'll let you figure that part out, I am a fan of Persona though if that helps XD

@phoenix: Thanks ^^ I have a shirt that says Cereal Killer btw :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Well hi there Rise :3 I do not think I knew you before but whatever. I shall welcome you with cookies. *gives a dozen cookies*

Rise

「Rise Director」
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2010
    Oh happy day~
    Cookies make my world go round :3
    Thank chu

Back