• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey all!~

Years
    So hi, I'm Angel, and after reviving my Poke-fandom, I decided to take on a quest to join as many forums and fandoms as I see fit. I've played Generations 3 and 4, as well as the Rescue Team, Ranger and Mystery Dungeon games, and I'm super-excited to play HG/SS and B/W. So I guess that's all for now, see ya!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I wonder how many forums that entails... o3o

Weeeeell, perhaps you'll decide to make PC a more permanent haunt. Don't get me wrong, we're always happy to see new members, but a good number of 'em forget and for one reason or another move on. The ones that stay, they're the awesome ones. :D

Either way, I'm sure you'll be happy with what we've got to offer.

Enjoy yourself~

Years
    Thanks for the welcome~

Well, only five so far, but I'm thinking about just sticking with the three main forums I have now (including this), since I doubt I can actually keep track of any more. And as far as I've seen, I'm enjoying the forum already, so I'll be sure to hang around. :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    5 forums :0 I'm currently only active here.... Anyway, welcome to PC, and our goal is to make our forum your favorite :) Please enjoy your time here and feel free to ask if you have any questions :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Welcome to PC, Angel. I hope find your stay enjoyable and fun. <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2016
    Welcome. Also, I must say, your name is one of the most awesome names I've seen :P Have fun and make some friends here :D

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
    Welcome to the boards, Angel! I've only been a member here for a few days, but it sure is fun! ^.^

I'd say more, but the others have already covered all bases. :P

Back