• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey all! :>

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2016
    I'm new here, started few hours ago. :) I'm female. I'm 14 almost 15. :> Currently im playing Pokémon Soul Silver, because i have never completed it. XD I always restart after 7th gym. ;__; Because im not happy about my team. :(

Years
  • Hello there, Tamashi! I'm surprised your username wasn't taken yet, it's really cute. <3 But very glad to see you made an intro thread!

You're on SoulSilver now, I see? That game was pretty good, though I admittedly spent more hours on Crystal than I did on HG/SS, hehe. You should complete it this time around though, you can always change your team if you're not happy about it without restarting. n_n

Anyway, stick around and have fun, okay? We really like new members here, so it'd be great if I kept running into you. It was nice meeting you and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all! :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2016
    Hello there, Tamashi! I'm surprised your username wasn't taken yet, it's really cute. <3 But very glad to see you made an intro thread!

You're on SoulSilver now, I see? That game was pretty good, though I admittedly spent more hours on Crystal than I did on HG/SS, hehe. You should complete it this time around though, you can always change your team if you're not happy about it without restarting. n_n

Anyway, stick around and have fun, okay? We really like new members here, so it'd be great if I kept running into you. It was nice meeting you and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all! :D

I know i can, but it's too hard. ;__;

Years
  • I'm new here, started few hours ago. :) I'm female. I'm 14 almost 15. :> Currently im playing Pokémon Soul Silver, because i have never completed it. XD I always restart after 7th gym. ;__; Because im not happy about my team. :(

Hi Tamashi, welcome to PC.

Yes, I'm the Hikari10 who greeted you in the New Users Hangout and I see you're already enjoying PC. Nice avatar you have there, I love cute things. You're playing SoulSilver? What starter do you like the best? Anyways, you might want to come to our Fourth Generation Games subforum for everything 4th Gen-related.

Well, I hope you become an active member here cos we always love having new people on board. If you ever need to talk, I'm always open for VMs!

- Hikari10

Nurse Joe

Welcome to the Pokémon Center.
    Years
  • hey there :D, it's seems that i'm not the only new here n.n . If you want you can call me Artyom (Nurse Joe is for the lulz xD). See you :3

Back