• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey All

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    My name is Xelo and after a long hiatus to the games I've managed to get myself back into it.

I'm currently looking at communities to get involved with and found this in site in my Pokemon links so I decided to start up fresh and see what there is here.

My Pokemon background starts from the beginning with Blue and is still the only game I finished the Pokedex on. I later got Silver and Gold along with the Pokemon Stadium games but never quite finished the Pokedex on those. In Gen 3 I got Sapphire and Emerald and still haven't beaten Emerald for whatever reason along with never trying to complete the Pokedex due to being in college and having other concerns. In Gen 4 I got Diamond and Platinum and after getting pretty close to obtaining full dex, I lost my DS and game. I bought a new copy of Diamond and after finishing it I ended up taking a break after seeing all my hard work lost even after receiving some help to get a lot of my lost Pokemon restored from another forum user on a different site. Now with Gen 5 I have both White and White 2 and have decided to work on finishing the Pokedex again in White 2. The rewards seem very worth it and it's become my main goal currently until the new games release in October.

I'm also a game designer and love writing stories and creating games. If anyone needs help on any fan games being created it would be right up my alley to help work on something. I have no published games under my belt in the industry and have only worked on four completed projects in my college days with one of those being a fully created game in RPG Maker XP. I recently bought a copy of VX Ace also and have been working on a project with it.

So if you managed to read my wall of text then great! Otherwise

tldr, I'm new and I like Pokemon. Hi.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    My name is Xelo and after a long hiatus to the games I've managed to get myself back into it.

I'm currently looking at communities to get involved with and found this in site in my Pokemon links so I decided to start up fresh and see what there is here.

My Pokemon background starts from the beginning with Blue and is still the only game I finished the Pokedex on. I later got Silver and Gold along with the Pokemon Stadium games but never quite finished the Pokedex on those. In Gen 3 I got Sapphire and Emerald and still haven't beaten Emerald for whatever reason along with never trying to complete the Pokedex due to being in college and having other concerns. In Gen 4 I got Diamond and Platinum and after getting pretty close to obtaining full dex, I lost my DS and game. I bought a new copy of Diamond and after finishing it I ended up taking a break after seeing all my hard work lost even after receiving some help to get a lot of my lost Pokemon restored from another forum user on a different site. Now with Gen 5 I have both White and White 2 and have decided to work on finishing the Pokedex again in White 2. The rewards seem very worth it and it's become my main goal currently until the new games release in October.

I'm also a game designer and love writing stories and creating games. If anyone needs help on any fan games being created it would be right up my alley to help work on something. I have no published games under my belt in the industry and have only worked on four completed projects in my college days with one of those being a fully created game in RPG Maker XP. I recently bought a copy of VX Ace also and have been working on a project with it.

So if you managed to read my wall of text then great! Otherwise

tldr, I'm new and I like Pokemon. Hi.

Hello and welcome to PokeCommunity!

Nice to see a old pokémon fan that played from the beginning!

Where do you live?

Cheers
    Alu !

Years
  • Hello Xelo!

From what I've read, you're in the right site ... forum.

Well, that I know about finish pokemon white or black 2 is ... if you complete your pokedex you'll obtain a charm that will increase the posibilities of encounter or hatch pokemons shiny :D, so that is very cool.

With the appearance of the fourth and fifth generations, trades its more cool, because you can trade with people from all over world. Here you'll find a lot (seriosly a lot) of nice people that can help you with this task. Try to check the section of trade store in this link https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=248.

About the creating stories we have a section of Fan fics where you can share with us your works. Just remember check the forum rules and post in the right place.

I guess its all XD, have fun and welcome to this great poke place

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    Hey there AluAir and thanks! I live in the United States currently and kind of an old timer I suppose since I started from the beginning! I was about 15 when the games came out and have always loved them.

Hello Xelo!

From what I've read, you're in the right site ... forum.

Well, that I know about finish pokemon white or black 2 is ... if you complete your pokedex you'll obtain a charm that will increase the posibilities of encounter or hatch pokemons shiny :D, so that is very cool.

With the appearance of the fourth and fifth generations, trades its more cool, because you can trade with people from all over world. Here you'll find a lot (seriosly a lot) of nice people that can help you with this task. Try to check the section of trade store in this link

About the creating stories we have a section of Fan fics where you can share with us your works. Just remember check the forum rules and post in the right place.

I guess its all XD, have fun and welcome to this great poke place

Thanks Dang! I hope to get it done this time around. I really like they added a better reward for catching them all in gen 5. The improved shiny rate is really nice. I also learned about the trading between other countries to increase your chances of breeding a shiny which actually got me a Shiny Igglybuff the other day! I was pretty surprised it worked so well.

Last edited:
    Back