• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey all

Years
  • Hey, My Name is noxios, I am from the Netherlands
    I just started to play Y, But i also played blue and own soulsilver too
    I like to eh collect certian types of pokémon (such as dark and ghost)
    So i mostly want to trade pokémon

Greets Noxios

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I have a couple of buds from the Netherlands! Good stuff~ But hello Noxios, and good evening to you! Mmm, so you're starting on Pokemon Y eh? That's cool! I have pokemon Y too, and I really don't regret playing it; it became one of my favourite pokemon games now, and I hope that you'll have a blast playing it too! SoulSilver and HeartGold are equally great games too, since exploring Johto is pretty awesome as well!

Collecting pokemon is a pretty long task, but, it can be pretty fun! Especially ghost types; what are your favourites? I really like Gengar, Froslass, Mismagius, Banette, and loads others. I wish you luck on your pokemon collecting; feel free to hop on over to the Trade Corner if you plan to do a lot of trading. There are some nice folk on the trade board who'd love to meet and trade with you too!

It's been great meeting you, Noxios, and I hope we can speak some more, some other time! I'll be always here for you anytime you need assistance with a question or concern about anything, or you can ask another lovely member of our staff team! Thanks, and have a great night!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there, Noxios! Welcome to the forums! :3

I also own Soulsilver as well, juuust that I haven't played the game as much as I used to in the past. I'm so anticipating on X right now because I just got the game, but I haven't had my 3DS yet. I hope you're enjoying your games right now though! As you have your Y, you have the advantage of exploring other people's friend safari, as well as discussing all about the games. You also have the option to trade and battle via wifi. Check out the boards below for more details, yeah? :3

As my bff mentioned right above, the staff members here are really friendly and amazing. Don't hesitate to ask a question should you have one, ok! I'm also up for any messages if you wanna talk and be friends as well. :D Have a great time, btw, and I hope you have a wonderful holiday. :)

Years
  • Welcome to PC! You own pokemon Y? lucky! I have yet to get my own though i hope to get one for Christmas.. I also own a Soul silver myself! I've enjoyed it ever since the day i got it, and the fact that Johto happens to be my favorite made the game even more enjoyable for me.

Dark and Ghost types are pretty badass!Though I love fire types and ground types aswell :)

Anyways I hope you enjoy your stay here in PC!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    Hello, I've actually visited your country (Amsterdam) and enjoyed it a lot.

TheWilyWeezing

Avid traveller, avid trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2015
    Hello Noxios! Dark and Ghost are two of my favorite types as well, alongside Poison and sometimes Ice. You like trading too?

Years
  • Trading is way cool. You'll get absolutely everything you need here so great to have you and welcome, Noxios! :3 I should probably dabble more in trading myself since I'm looking to complete the Pokedex in X, which would be my first ever completing a dex if I actually go through with it. Collecting is great though, especially specific types.

Enjoy your time exploring the forum and getting involved with our amazing traders! :) Everyone is wonderful here and you can always contact the trade board moderators for help. They're sweet people and have a lot of experience in that regard. You can always give me a shout if you'd like someone to talk to so consider that for the future as well. Everyone is very much open to chat if need be so don't be shy.

See you around and have a good day/night!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Hiya! I'm Alex.

So you're into trading huh? Our section for training is quite popular among its users. You may want to talk to CC, tabor, or EV if you have a question.

Do you enjoy battling? What's your favorite generation? :)

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to the Community. I recently got back into pokémon (Last games I played were Silver and Gold) and this website and the people on it have helped me understand the game and love it so much more. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Back